• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
$63/kg.. crikey, I can imagine so many fine foods I can can buy with that... *rib eye fillet mignon hnnnnng*

Clearly to answer this question ma'am you need to firstly make sure you are eating enough calories for the day (actually track it on MFP as accurately as poss), at the same time check that you are meeting your minimum macro requirements for the day.

You're new to training and your food is shit. That's all.

There are lots of young women who don't eat properly, which is part of why so many are anxious, tired, anemic, weak and skinnyfat.

1. on average from 5-7 hours according to my vitofit2
2. for breakfast I had 4 boiled potatos, with parsley, lemon pepper, fried onions and 4 cloves of garlic. For lunch 3 vegan burgers (vegie delights... probably not too healthy though) with garlic sauce, onions and parsley. I really like parsley. I haven't had dinner yet but I eat a lot.
3. Unfortunately I have a lot of carbs because I'm vegan. I used to be high car low fat but a few months ago I started reworking it. I eat a lot of potatoes and rices now. Can they still induce carb spikes? From what I've read they have a slow energy release compared to things like fruit.
4. I have been using a preworkout here and there but I don't always use it. In fact I pretty much never use it. (Greentea 50x) I do however always make hot chocolates in the morning.
5. That's good to hear.

Go Bulk Nutrients. They have Pea, Rice and Soy Proteins. Prana On is great but effing expensive. SunWarrior Raw Rawfuzion all are meh. BN is best deal.
I'd like to see less of the vegan excuse being thrown in for inadequate eating, others manage it and so can you. I saw on another post you cant afford much but you get Prana? Switch to BN and you can spend more on better food. Track what you are eating a bit its pretty vague right now. Swap vegan burgers for tofu on your shopping list and keep up the brown rice. Do you eat any salads or green veggies?? all I see is potatoes and those veggie delight burgers are not ideal.

Looking at your posts you focus way too much on things that don't matter and way too little on the things that do matter. Everyone has given solid advice on your posts - you could try finding the answers yourself first though researching and asking in your PT school

Go Bulk Nutrients. They have Pea, Rice and Soy Proteins. Prana On is great but effing expensive. SunWarrior Raw Rawfuzion all are meh. BN is best deal.
I'd like to see less of the vegan excuse being thrown in for inadequate eating, others manage it and so can you. I saw on another post you cant afford much but you get Prana? Switch to BN and you can spend more on better food. Track what you are eating a bit its pretty vague right now. Swap vegan burgers for tofu on your shopping list and keep up the brown rice. Do you eat any salads or green veggies?? all I see is potatoes and those veggie delight burgers are not ideal.

Looking at your posts you focus way too much on things that don't matter and way too little on the things that do matter. Everyone has given solid advice on your posts - you could try finding the answers yourself first though researching and asking in your PT school
I like you already. ?

Lookout. ?

You're new to training and your food is shit. That's all.

There are lots of young women who don't eat properly, which is part of why so many are anxious, tired, anemic, weak and skinnyfat.
How is my food bad? I mean I am lactose intolerant and red meat protein intolerant. I'm generally not tired (excluding when I go into a carb coma) and I don't have anaemia. Sure the protein that binds iron to the body itself is low but I am getting the correct amount of iron to my body.

I am eating good food but I just so happened to be eating too many carbs and it was apparently causing a carb overload.

How is my food bad? I mean I am lactose intolerant and red meat protein intolerant. I'm generally not tired (excluding when I go into a carb coma) and I don't have anaemia. Sure the protein that binds iron to the body itself is low but I am getting the correct amount of iron to my body.

I am eating good food but I just so happened to be eating too many carbs and it was apparently causing a carb overload.

So how many grams of carbs were you eating, and what is a carb overload?

So how many grams of carbs were you eating, and what is a carb overload?
for instance I ate 12 medium potatos in one meal post workout. And all my meals have huge amounts of carbs,

edit: Carb overload from my understanding is when you have too many carbs for your body to process and it causes the body to crash.

You seem to be blaming this carb overload without actually giving an answer of how many carbs are causing your carb overload. I think there are other problems here from all your other posts than just eating potatoes

You seem to be blaming this carb overload without actually giving an answer of how many carbs are causing your carb overload. I think there are other problems here from all your other posts than just eating potatoes
I just explained what I was eating to my teacher and she said I was carb overloading.

I just explained what I was eating to my teacher and she said I was carb overloading.
Ok hun what we are saying is unless you track what you eat you wont know if you are carb overloading.
And by track we mean tracking macros and calories, not listing your potatoes.

Me thinks Popeye might have the answer, ugh ugh ugh......

popeye-the-sailor-pic.jpg

How is my food bad? I mean I am lactose intolerant and red meat protein intolerant.
Your food is vegan, so it can't help but be bad. Key nutrients will be missing, they always are. In this the vegan is little different from the typical Aussie who'll eat anything.

But really we know your food is bad because of your original post. "I feel crap after workouts" is caused by one or both of two things: bad food, or excessive workouts. From your videos I can see that you simply are not strong enough to handle enough load for it to be excessive. So that leaves food.

Questions:
1. have these intolerances been diagnosed by a competent medical professional? Or Dr Google? Or even worse, a naturopath?
2. fish and chicken? yoghurt and cheese?

This reasoning and this discussion is, by the way, what happens in the process of personal training. We just usually put it more politely with people who are paying $80-$120 an hour. I no longer charge that and this is free so I am more blunt, sorry.