• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

White_Lie

Look at Moi, I'm a Kunce
Anyone going to one of his seminars or store appearance? Thinking of going on Monday, its only 2 minutes from my place...hate crowds though!
Seminars are $60/70 on the weekend in Perth. Think I'll give that a miss

Deets as follows...

‼️AUSTRALIA TOUR SCHEDULE‼️
See if we hit your city!! & come check us out!!
?August 20th & 21st ??Perth?
- Perth Health & Fitness Expo -------------------------
-
?August 22nd (Monday) ??Perth?
4:30-6:30pm - [MENTION=11502]Muscle[/MENTION]worxcurrambine
7:30-9:30pm - @supplement_mart --------------------
-
?August 23rd (Tuesday) ??Adelaide?
4:30pm-6:30pm - @massivejoes
7:30pm-9:30pm - @supplementwarfare ---------------
-
?August 24th (Wednesday) ??Gold Coast?
4:30pm-6:30pm - @asnsouth
7:30pm-9:30pm - @nutritionwarehouse ---------------
-
?August 25th (Thursday) ??Melbourne?
7:30pm-9:30pm - @suppsrus -------------------------
-
?August 26th (Friday) ??Melbourne?
6:00pm-8:30pm - #DerrimutGym Caroline Springs
-
Dynamik Muscle x Nutrition Systems x

Anyone going to one of his seminars or store appearance? Thinking of going on Monday, its only 2 minutes from my place...hate crowds though!
Seminars are $60/70 on the weekend in Perth. Think I'll give that a miss

Deets as follows...

‼️AUSTRALIA TOUR SCHEDULE‼️
See if we hit your city!! & come check us out!!
August 20th & 21st Perth
- Perth Health & Fitness Expo -------------------------
-
August 22nd (Monday) Perth
4:30-6:30pm - @Muscleworxcurrambine
7:30-9:30pm - @supplement_mart --------------------
-
August 23rd (Tuesday) Adelaide
4:30pm-6:30pm - @massivejoes
7:30pm-9:30pm - @supplementwarfare ---------------
-
August 24th (Wednesday) Gold Coast
4:30pm-6:30pm - @asnsouth
7:30pm-9:30pm - @nutritionwarehouse ---------------
-
August 25th (Thursday) Melbourne
7:30pm-9:30pm - @suppsrus -------------------------
-
August 26th (Friday) Melbourne
6:00pm-8:30pm - #DerrimutGym Caroline Springs
-
Dynamik Muscle x Nutrition Systems x

Hey White Lie, you wanna hear a Black Lie, stay tuned please......

If I was Kai, and I wanted to prove to everyone paying top dollar to come and hear me talk, I would want to do something drastically different...similar to Lee Priest but even more "extreme" (are you ready my friend?)....I'd want to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth! And to do that, I'd want to start by telling all the people who took the time and trouble to attend my seminar, I'd want to first and foremost tell them exactly what PEDs I take and the way I take them, period!

Once that topic is over, then and only then, would I begin to expound on my exercise and nutrition philosophies. I think (make that I know), that the people attending these seminars deserve no less than the whole truth. It's about time pro bodybuilders put their money where their muscles are, and stop pretending that the general bodybuilder is so dumb or naïve so as to believe, that if they only followed such and such an exercise protocol or diet that they would end up remotely looking like the Champions they're trusting to speak the truth.

Last edited:
I'm sure StevePee will be going to Massif Joes. . ?

Nope. Never been to one of these seminars. Don't see the point, unless you want to hear about uneducated exercise methodologies that don't apply to the everyday lifter and then spend hundreds of dollars just to shake hands.

Nope. Never been to one of these seminars. Don't see the point, unless you want to hear about uneducated exercise methodologies that don't apply to the everyday lifter and then spend hundreds of dollars just to shake hands.
Awwwww. Joe will be disappointed. ?

I haven't checked all the dates but the only seminars may be the Perth fitness expo. All the 2 hour store dates would just be meet and greets... Free to shake hands ;)