• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep, my knees have be like that for years, but I was gunna have one last hurrah and beat whatever Shitlips achieved in his Comp. Now I'll just do a PPL without any days off but basically without rest periods (current Upper/Lower to taxing).

:D I fucken love this kunt, it's too easy.

I was Squatting 200 before you'd heard of a Barbell, dumbbell.

Can we share Pets da @Grunta ?

no you werent,you were possibly walking out a weight doing some half arsed knee bend. Mebbe stick to some"mike tyson" training or some "brad thorn" training or even some "mal meninga" training..lmao.

Ps get off the crack pipe.

Hey Gerry, how'd you know I was referring to you? The name Shitlips give it away?

Welcome to the weekend peeps. This kunce great!

I seriously intend to be doing this as long as I'm alive. To me, lifting is a part of Healthy lifestyle, both physically and psychologically. Unless my joints give out I'll be Squatting, Deadlifting, Pressing, Chinning and Dipping. I may not do things like Barbell Rows as I feel they irritate the lower back, but COMPOUNDS ARE A MUST as we age, as long as done safely imo.

Look at @WoodyAllen; how old is he, yet he is still a horndog into old age!

Thoughts!

you re all kux bro. Those are my thoughts. Be more honest.

Took that break from Leg work and was only Cycling. Knee felt great. Squatted yesterday, knee felt OK, but going down any stairs today I can really feel the Joint and Ligament damage. Sore.

Took that break from Leg work and was only Cycling. Knee felt great. Squatted yesterday, knee felt OK, but going down any stairs today I can really feel the Joint and Ligament damage. Sore.
Yep, walking downstairs is when you feel it.

Cycling good for the knees, but it takes the mass off the Legs if you aren't doing heavy Leg work.

I think they say after 30 the Bones start losing density. That's why holding that Bar across your Shoulders when Squatting after 30 or 40 years of age starts to feel funky.

Gotta think though that it does help to force the Bones to get stronger though.

Yep, 80kg saw now feels like what 120-140 used to be.
The quads are willing, the rest of the body isn’t.

Yep, 80kg saw now feels like what 120-140 used to be.
The quads are willing, the rest of the body isn’t.
Got to eat more kunce.
This starvation freezes the joints, makes a kunce feel unstable under load.

Starting to feel heaps better. The cycling does wonders for knee stability. The Hill Sprints get the hormones raging. Now just to navigate the knee and Back problems while Squaring and SLDLing etc

I believe in 2002 I ruptured my Lateral ligament in the knee, resulting in knee instability. Some braniac correct my Bro Science. Some 20 years later, the cycling combined with slow Squats seems to have rehabed it. Feels strong down that outside of the knee and no pain for a few days. See how long this lasts.

My knees feel great again.
I attribute this to the consistent supplementation of Cissus.
I can squat with no knee pain.