• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nikko

Food Lovin' Kuncet
I'll go first

-peanut butter
-eggs
-spinach
-banana

3 things I eat every single day

eggs on toast for breakfast every day, tuna and rice for lunch most days, almonds and cashews every day 60gm, 250ml of milk every day.

Yay peanut butter & eggs for the win so far
peanutbutter is my addiction might need rehab

I'll go first

-peanut butter
-eggs
-spinach
-banana

3 things I eat every single day

They are 4 things:confused:

I don't think there is anything I eat every day, what is everyones fetish with peanut butter, don't think I have had it for about 20 years it's vile stuff IMO.

I have bacon most days, but certainly not every day, that's about the closest.

Oatmeal originated in Scotland centuries ago and was different from our modern rolled oats. A coarse meal was produced by slowly grinding the kernel between two large mill stones. Many years ago, Bob visited Scotland and learned the art of stone milling at the historic, water-powered Preston Mill. Today, Bob's Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal is produced in the same old fashioned way and contains all the health giving nutrients of the best quality oats from which it was ground--the germ, the oil and the fiber. The result is a surprisingly unique and flavorful hot cereal.
Today oats are widely accepted as nutritional powerhouses for dietary fiber and protein. Oats contain a special type of fiber that is especially good for the reduction of cholesterol called beta-glucan. Beta-glucans also aid in the support of the immune system and can help regulate blood sugar. They are also wonderful for soothing irritated skin when used in baths.
Scottish Oatmeal is the original porridge of ancient Scotland and has been a staple breakfast here at the mill for years. This whole grain oatmeal makes a deliciously, smooth and creamy hot cereal to start your morning off right and add fiber to your diet. Find 20 fun and unique ways to top your oatmeal at bobsredmill.com/oatmeal.

I don't think there is anything I eat every day, what is everyones fetish with peanut butter, don't think I have had it for about 20 years it's vile stuff IMO.

Again Mick. Like the other diet thread. Just because you like or don't like it doesn't mean everyone has to be the same as you.

I never like peanut butter up until the day I tried this stuff made in tassie, another is "PICS" you can buy this in the supermarket.

peanut butter "to me" is extremely satisfying.