• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
zz211-66124f62-bccb-4c25-9d9d-3c84a8011431-v2

Hey there Bulk Fans… and welcome to March!

This month we've got an amazing Product of the Month for you… the most researched and validated supplement on the market: 500g of Creatine Monohydrate.

A staple of everyone that trains in the Bulk office, Creatine Monohydrate helps us gain strength, power and muscle volume. And it can help you too if you spend over $250 in a single order, because you'll score a free 500g bag of Creatine Monohydrate.

Although 500g doesn't sound like much, it’s over 150 doses. More than enough to see if Creatine Monohydrate works for you in your supplement stack.

zz211-34b8ad30-3b00-4e43-b61e-462feb509aa0-v2

For the last few months we've been testing Choc Honeycomb WPI and WPC, tinkering away, conducting trials and reviewing feedback. Now it’s time to unleash it to the masses!

Well actually, we ‘unleashed’ it last Friday, quietly adding it to the website without much fanfare. So you can imagine our surprise when we arrived on Monday morning to find most of the first production run of each were gone. Yikes!

Fear not though, we've squeezed more runs into our schedule and Choc Honeycomb now has a decent supply in both WPI and WPC. Why not add a kilo or two to your next order and see what all the fuss is about?

zz211-d0a0a2e9-7677-4a90-98b5-f863390f2917-v2

Last newsletter we took you through the first half of 2015, outlining all the new products and flavours we released. You told us you liked it, so we've done the same for the second half of 2015.

Take a walk down memory lane with us - you might even learn about a product or two you missed the release of! Read the full article on our blog.

zz211-7f6f3ddb-4393-458b-a8f0-d14637bda81c-v2

At Bulk Nutrients, we support events all over Australia. We do this because we genuinely enjoy giving back to the sporting communities which have supported us over the years.

Check out our already packed 2016 schedule.

Til next time,

The Team at Bulk Nutrients

Second half of March update...

Do you want to kickstart your workout?

Checkout our brand new pre workout, Pump FX. If you loved Amp’d X and were sad to see it go due to legislation changes, then you may want to give Pump FX a try.

In convenient capsule form, this pre workout compares favourably to Amp’d X, with a greater pump, but with less of a stim hit. It contains Pcyogenol (Pine Bark Extract), a cutting edge vasodilator as well as Schizandra, Caffeine, and Beta Alanine Nitrate.

For more information, check it out here.

zz211-4070bae4-0b59-4b4c-a49c-d37afe361ce7-v2

Did you hear? Bulk Nutrients ambassador Lucas ‘Big Daddy’ Browne, is Australia’sfirst world heavyweight boxing champion! Lucas took the WBA belt from Russian Ruslan Chagaev, who had previously defended his title 3 times.

We’re so proud of Lucas, who is not only a world champion boxer, but is a truly great guy. Check out Ben’s wrap up of the fight which has some great insight into the man behind the title.

You can follow Lucas on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

zz211-1840e175-5907-410d-9a26-74793f360270-v2

We know sometimes it feels like you need the Luck of the Irish to get those greens powders down, so tomorrow in honour of St Patrick’s Day, we’re giving you 10% off all the greens to make them taste that little bit sweeter.

This includes Green Fusion, Spirulina and Green Tea Extract (both powder andcapsules). The sale runs from 6am to midnight AEST on St Patrick’s Day (Thursday 17th March).

For something just a little tastier, check out this recipe for Choc Mint Raw Protein Cake. Yum!

zz211-903dc418-c1eb-4a99-a87c-d1bb0f5a045d-v2

Finally - best of luck to everyone competing this weekend at the Arnold Classic.

We'll be onsite at the Body Building and Strongman stages, so drop by to say hi and grab a sample!

Til next time,

The Team at Bulk Nutrients

Hi,

I'd like to know where you source your WPI from please? I believe speaking with Ben a while back now he told me it comes from New Zealand (I stand to be corrected here). I know you mention the source of origin on your website for the "paper" natural looking brand of WPI, but not the standard WPI (which I've ordered 5kg of last week). Thank you.

Hi,

I'd like to know where you source your WPI from please? I believe speaking with Ben a while back now he told me it comes from New Zealand (I stand to be corrected here). I know you mention the source of origin on your website for the "paper" natural looking brand of WPI, but not the standard WPI (which I've ordered 5kg of last week). Thank you.
Both Luke and Nick from Bulk Nutrients replied to me via email with the following: WPI comes from Fonterra in New Zealand and our WPC comes from Australia (Warrnambool ).

Thank you to both gentleman and to the overall professionalism and brilliant service and products that make up Bulk Nutrients.

Both Luke and Nick from Bulk Nutrients replied to me via email with the following: WPI comes from Fonterra in New Zealand and our WPC comes from Australia (Warrnambool ).

Thank you to both gentleman and to the overall professionalism and brilliant service and products that make up Bulk Nutrients.

Glad you got to us, Fadi and sorry we missed this here.
A little slower on forums these days as we get swamped in our website live chat and emails all day but we still check in from time to time.