• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wonder how much the CCP (China) has to do with these latest claims of rape etc against the Government. Marise Payne and ScoMo have stood their ground against China's brutality etc.

Treasury expects Iron Ore to be around $55US per tonne by March next year. I read the last time it was that low FMG or Fortescue Metals was under $5 per Share.

Everyone should get down on their knees and thank God, Allah, the tooth fairy whoever for the great minds at the various Central Banks around the World. Most kunce have no idea of how many catastrophic bullets we've dodged thanks to them.

All of our incomes, Wealth and quality of life is tied to their "pulling the economic levers".

Everyone should get down on their knees and thank God, Allah, the tooth fairy whoever for the great minds at the various Central Banks around the World. Most kunce have no idea of how many catastrophic bullets we've dodged thanks to them.

All of our incomes, Wealth and quality of life is tied to their "pulling the economic levers".

Think its a good thing to be inextricably tied to your material possessions?

LMAO

Don't worry, when these Chinese Commy kunts take over they'll fix that. We'll all be living off a handful of Rice and working at Slave labour rates.

Hate to be a contrarian Stiffy,but a vast majority of the meat processed here goes to China. I was reading in the local rag not so long ago,and production has quadrupled in the last 5 years. Thats created a lot of jobs. Also on the lifting side of it(oh noes another gerry story) i think they have freakish weightlifters,i watch vids of them on facey and its mindblowing man. I actually remember a young 18/19 yr old chinese powerlifter at the time who was competing at the same time and same weight class as me and already he was a better squatter..like 220ish or something. I see results 6 7 yrs later and hes Oceania champ with a 195? bench. Crazy. They work hard man.

Which in a round about way brings me to my next point(do i even have 1?lol). When civilisations fail,its because

.1.they get outworked
.2.they become too corrupt and get soft from the inside.

Have a think about that bro.

Last edited:
.1.they get outworked
.2.they become too corrupt and get soft from the inside.

Have a think about that bro.

Sums up China. The population is generally in grinding poverty but the CCP has lowered the poverty line so fsr so they can say they aren't. The population owns nothing and live in fear of the very few corrupt kunce at the top. It's a shocking system and so sad for those living under it. We should all be fighting for them - there but for the grace of God go I.

How you can call yourself a Christian when you don't care about the millions of people the CCP murders, enslaves and torture just for standing up to or defying their totalitarian regime I don't know Gerry. That's the opposite of Christianity. Oh, Christians are imprisoned in China. Something else you didn't know or conveniently overlook?

How you can call yourself a Christian when you don't care about the millions of people the CCP murders, enslaves and torture just for standing up to or defying their totalitarian regime I don't know Gerry. That's the opposite of Christianity. Oh, Christians are imprisoned in China. Something else you didn't know or conveniently overlook?

Well every race has done that. Why should i hate chinese based on what a few politicians and military do?

By all civilised Countries standing together and putting pressure on them to end their abuse of not only their own Citizens but other Countries now too.

noble cause,sry cant help. We re nobodies man. What ill do is let nature take its course. I believe in cosmic justice stiffy. If you got it coming,its coming. You see what governments do to dissidents bro,over in europe they actually stopped a plane and sent to to another country to squash a journalist who was getting lippy. Its best to leave it and get on with things. Appreciate your humanitarian nature though.

Last edited:

because the CCP keeps all 1.5 billion of the kunce inside the 3k yo walls rather that abandoning it and all flooding to the west.
and for that I thank them.
we do need a large captive population to sell to. As long as we dont become dependent on their cheap junk attempts at export

Dear World,

Australian Real Estate Investment Trusts AREITs like VAP, DON'T contain a lot of domestic Real Estate like the American ones.

Thank you.

"Even in the face of rising inflation, the lackluster progress on restoring jobs lost during the pandemic means the US Federal Reserve is unlikely to budge on monetary policy when it meets next week.

Central bank chief Jerome Powell has made it clear the Fed will hold the line on its massive bond buying program and rock-bottom lending rates until data reflect lasting improvement in employment across all economic strata ..."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/us-fed-expected-stand-ground-011703338.html