• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Has anyone here have watched The Conjuring? Any reviews?

it looks kinda scary though!

Last edited:
Pacific Rim is fine, but not as good as World War Z, that is worth the watch!

Also planning to watch Wolverine or The Conjuring over the weekend :p

Yup, same.. Well to the conjuring that is.

Mrs. was like - oh, wanna see the conjuring, now is having second thoughts (she is a scaredy cat with the horrors)

She's a Hugh Jackman fan so will probably be Wolverine :cool:

Loved Pacific Rim... Action, smash 'em, action :)

Saw the conjuring.
Awesome flick. Scary as fuark!
Went my wife, wifes bestie and my sister. Sister and wifes bestie were shitting themselves.

If you like a good horror like I do, then go see it.
9/10

Tim.

We are seeing "This Is The End" tonight. Will report back.

How could you only give Pain & Gain 7/10, surely worth at least a little more than that!

Saw the conjuring.
Awesome flick. Scary as fuark!
Went my wife, wifes bestie and my sister. Sister and wifes bestie were shitting themselves.

If you like a good horror like I do, then go see it.
9/10

Tim.

I remember the movie Insidious and its like the director of this movie is the same... damn that movie was scary!

The Conjuring 9/10

Just seen this movie yesterday with my hubby... when we're in the car, I told him the director of that movie is the one who did Insidious (we didn't know that movie will scares us back then! lol) .. I thought I'm brave enough, but then before I sleep last night, I was covered with blanket from head to toe ... haha..,scary as hell! But a great experience... and I just knew that even a paranormal expert can perform such "exorcism"... The moral lesson of this movie for me is still have faith in God and in yourself so that those evils wont possess you.

1146610_10151859111118083_104036729_n.jpg

Wentand saw Elysium gold class last night, was OK for a watch but nothing special, bit of waste seeing it gold class but needed to use tickets which are running out, and then the little fuck said we couldn't use the credit we had on one ticket as it apparently expired, fucking expiry dates on cards gives me the fucken shits, just still pay for something and then have the time frame to use it.....

Gold class for the 1st time ever this weekend. Managed to convince wifey that she needs to see Kick Ass 2. Hell yeah! Hopefully as good (and confronting) as the original.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Now you see me is a awesome movie, but ending could of been better,8/10
still I would watch it again,
Kick Ass 2 another great movie 8/10
Meet the millers was freakin funny, havent laughed that much in a movie for a long time 8.5/10
Elysium was ok, nothing to brag about 6.5/10
RIPD was entertaining, felt alot like MIB 7/10

Now You See Me

Ridiculous implausible bullshit, 2/10. Only giving 2 coz the French chick had pleasant facial bone structure. Ending mega lame. The supposed switch of cars during high speed chase...FMD...bitch, please. A nano thimble of logic in this flick.

Just recently watched Elysium, Matt Damon is damn buff and bald in here, the movie was awesome (futuristic). The story plot is good, worth a watch.

My rating : 8/10

Prisoner with Hugh Jackman.

Not bad. A few twists and turns throughout the movie. Seemed it was always night time in the movie hence shot in near darkness.
Worth watching still

7.5/10

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto