• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Prisioner- wasnt bad, really hits home watching it as a parent, would be the worse feeling having your kids taken 7-10

The last day on Mars- Pretty shit I thought, I personally thought 5 of them could of quiet easily contained one infected person, heaps of random flashbacks that had no relevents to the movie -4/10

Grown ups 2 while it had its funny parts it was a pretty terrible movie, Hansel and Gretel was a terrible movie also, definately a chicks movie as the missus didn't mind it...Abraham Lincoln Vampire killer was much much better

Watched "we're the millers" last night.. Fukn funny flick!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Watched "we're the millers" last night.. Fukn funny flick!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

were the millers was the funniest movie I have watched this year,

Bad Grandpa was ok, most the good bits are in the trailers, that kid deserves a award for his part in that movie

Saw Pain & Gain on the flight back. It was a good movie!!
Also watched The Conjuring, not too bad

Seen 2 lately:

Captain Phillips:
Thought this was pretty predictable, lots happening throughout the film just predictable thats all. Wouldn't watch again.

Gravity:
Snooze fest. Don't bother.

watched Carrie, wasnt a bad movie, not really scary like I predicted,

Thor 2, I liked it, but im a sucker for super hero movies

Percy Jackson 2 was ok as well, on par with the first

The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug. 3D - HFR

ZOMG I loved it. I'm gonna go watch it again.
Now 12 month wait for the third instalment. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Although the reviews have been poor I wouldn't mind seeing 47 Ronin, love a good samurai movie....

Last edited:
Thor 2 - 6/10
Anchor Man 2 - 7/10
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 - 6/10
Captain Phillips - 7/10
Insidious 2 - 7/10
Walter Mitty - 8/10
Prisoners - 6/10
Delivery Man - 7/10
American Hustle - 6/10
Grown Ups 2 - 6/10
2 Guns - 6/10

If you're an F1 fan, do not miss Ron Howard's Rush.
Was awesome, James Hunt was a dead set legend and Niki Lauda really did look like a rat.
Loved it.