• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from your exercise Gunner? How was it mate?

Hmmmm Lamb roast!

Well I just 115g Whey powder with 30mls of coconut oil, beat that :p

Back from your exercise Gunner? How was it mate?

Hmmmm Lamb roast!

Well I just 115g Whey powder with 30mls of coconut oil, beat that :p

It was very hot 35 + degree days. Lots of midgies, March flys and mozzies. We set the range on fire for most of the time we were there. We were fed hotboxs which consisted of steak, steak and more f'kn steak. Now, I don't mind steak. I love it. But everyday, lunch and dinner. We were abit fed up with it. Some days it was good and you could eat it between two slices of bread nicely, other days it was full of fat and gristle.

Still the ex was fun. Good times, good times.

200ml no fat yoghurt (french vanilla flavour) + 166.67g strawberries (one third of 2 punnets) = low fat snack win

Seriously, this is delicious and only has 130 calories!

I think strawberries are my new favourite fruit. Somehow, gram for gram, they have about half the calories of any other fruit. And the yoghurt I get has less calories than skim milk which is pretty freakin amazing. And delicious too....

Might have to incorporate this into my meal plan on a daily basis...

It was very hot 35 + degree days. Lots of midgies, March flys and mozzies. We set the range on fire for most of the time we were there. We were fed hotboxs which consisted of steak, steak and more f'kn steak. Now, I don't mind steak. I love it. But everyday, lunch and dinner. We were abit fed up with it. Some days it was good and you could eat it between two slices of bread nicely, other days it was full of fat and gristle.

Still the ex was fun. Good times, good times.
So I guess some chicken is in order? :D

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself mate :)

I'd be close to death with the midgies, flys and mozzies! :D

Choc/banana proats with mighty maple pb
2011%2B-%2B1

Banana pudding cottage cheese with sultanas
2011%2B-%2B1

Chicken medallion & veggies
2011%2B-%2B1

choc/crs/banana proats with strawberry poptart
2011%2B-%2B1

Bananas are $2/kg again! Fark yeah!

Looks like cottage cheese, tastes like cheesecake :)
2011%2B-%2B1

Mashed cauliflower with bacon salt & portugues chicken stuffed peppers
2011%2B-%2B1

white chocolate cottage cheese & banana
2011%2B-%2B1

PB&CO CRS pikelet
2011%2B-%2B1

Portuguese chicken & sweet potato
2011%2B-%2B1

homemade mango ice cream with Peters creme Brulee
2011%2B-%2B1

cheesecake oats & banana
2011%2B-%2B1

PB protein cup 121 cals 12P/3C/7F
2011%2B-%2B1

Lemon pepper crocodile tail & pumpkin 466cals 67P/40C/5F
2011%2B-%2B1

Cheesecake sludge & creme brulee
2011%2B-%2B1

Foot Long Grilled Chicken Sub on a Honey Oat Roll with Bacon, Avocado, Old English Cheese, all salads except jalepenos, honey mustard & sweet onion sauce. Toasted (of course)

70g WPC + 2 Tablespoons Pysllium Husk

Mate you are always one step ahead of the game :D

FU catabolism!

To be honest, I've been eating what I want since I've been home from out bush last week. Just been making sure I get my required amount of protein and fat. I am hoping that by eating at maintenance or at a slight surplus will be helping my body heal my back strain more. Back to weighing food on Monday.

Choc/banana proats &dcd
2011%2B-%2B1

pb cup
2011%2B-%2B1

more Lemon pepper croc & pumpkin
2011%2B-%2B1

whipped up a Choc/banana b&b pudding
2011%2B-%2B1

& b&j choc cookie dough
2011%2B-%2B1

That last one was reward for squat PR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.