• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
had a hoggies steak n chips last night with some ice-cream afterwards, peanut butter cups/peanut butter fudge and oreos in it....got up this morning 1 1/2kgs lighter and lookin full as fuarrrk lol

Hmm, I think I'll continue to "cheat" pretty much everyday.

Steak, roast potatoes & veggies & chivas reagal.

I wish there was a Max Brenner in Liverpool. I want some God damn chocolate from the bald man farken.......

I found them just too sweet for me. I wonder if they do a dark chocolate version?

Dcd/coconut oil cottage cheese
2011%2B-%2B1

Sakanadon (normally katsudon, katsu being fried chicken or pork. I prefer the grilled fish. Easy as, dashi soup stock, soy sauce, mirin sauce & a little spenda. Add an egg at the end and simmer)
2011%2B-%2B1

Choc/banana b&b pudding
2011%2B-%2B1

ive been absoulotley LOVING.

The riverine Beef porterhouse steaks ( from wollies)

BBQ on my little charcoal grill, With BBQ asparagus, BBQ corn cob and Steamed sweet potato mash.

Having this about atleast twice a week, will admit it takes a little while to get the wood choped and fire cranking, But you cant compare the flavour vs gas BBQ. Just cant compare.

Also for you tuna eaters, the Sirena tuna & beans is aswome, A little more carbs an less protien, but a nice change up.

Tonights dinner:

Bbq Pork Cutlets with spiced apple gravy and sweet potato mash With some steamed and lightly seasoned broccli and mushrooms.

sounds great!

Bacon, onion, capsicum, chilli fritatta topped with sriracha & bacon salt 516cals 45P/30C/24F
2011%2B-%2B1

Marshmallow cake 130cals 27P/3C/0F
2011%2B-%2B1

Just made an awesome meal, about 600gm prawns, capsicum, onion, broccoli, chilli, pack of Mongolian Lamb Asian mix and served with rice vermicelli.
Nom nom nom nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.