• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good choices!

cheesecake/cinnamon cottage cheese
2011%2B-%2B1

sakana-don with veggies 646 cals 86P/40C/13F
2011%2B-%2B1

choc/cinnamon oats with PB&CO DCD
2011%2B-%2B1

more sakana-don (actually with rice this time)
2011%2B-%2B1

banana/cinnamon/pb&co DCD cottage cheese sludge
2011%2B-%2B1

secret pre workout meal :p cinnamon rice cakes with pb
2011%2B-%2B1

mega bowl - choc/cinnamon proats with pb&co DCD, smores pop tart, cinnamon rice cake & banana. Yes that is a mixing bowl.
2011%2B-%2B1

Post workout low fat homemade egg nog
2011%2B-%2B1

Calamari, chips and a chicken and avocado s/w on Turkish bread.
It's Xmas I'm pigging out. Fuck you lol

homemade oysters kilpatrick and a few beer. loving the holidays but starting to think about training again when i get home

leftovers from xmas Ham, Turkey & veggies (& then had even more!)
2011%2B-%2B1

Possibly the greatest oats ever. Elvis style. bacon, banana, mighty maple pb, vanilla oats & sf maply syrup drillzed on top.
2011%2B-%2B1

No carb Pasta

Absolutely loving Slimpasta right now! Made up my own spag bowl sauce with mince, tomato puree and fresh basil.
Slimpasta has 0.5g carbohydrates per 100g, its made from an Asian vegetable and is almost calorie free. It looks like rice pasta, doesn't really have any flavour but mixes great as a substitute to real pasta. Mmmmmmmmm
DLSP01 Slim Pasta Angel Hair 250g.jpg

Well after eating heaps of awesome food over Christmas, yesterday was the first day back eating properly.

Had heaps of chicken, veggies and eggs.

One day of eating good and I have already lost 3kg of the 6kg christmas bloat. Lol.

Well after eating heaps of awesome food over Christmas, yesterday was the first day back eating properly.

Had heaps of chicken, veggies and eggs.

One day of eating good and I have already lost 3kg of the 6kg christmas bloat. Lol.

Yesterday was my 1st "real" day back after sickness/christmas/new years....felt great to be back into it...smashed the gym, smashed all my food...came to about 10pm and went and got maccas with the gf lol...whooops

Yesterday was my 1st "real" day back after sickness/christmas/new years....felt great to be back into it...smashed the gym, smashed all my food...came to about 10pm and went and got maccas with the gf lol...whooops

After eating so much takeaway, chocolate and other stuff over the break i could not believe how good a heap of veggies tasted.

After eating so much takeaway, chocolate and other stuff over the break i could not believe how good a heap of veggies tasted.

same here. back from holidays yesterday too but im not at work till monday so i still need to be careful around the fridge at home lol

Soon as I got up - 2 scoops of whey

Post workout - protein pancakes, banana

Just cooked up 1kg of turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.