• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast - Bacon + mozzarella + egg
Smoko - Greek yogurt + banana
Lunch - Steak + Kanga bangas + Mixed veg
Early Dinner - Steak + Mixed Veg

Absolutely loving Slimpasta right now! Made up my own spag bowl sauce with mince, tomato puree and fresh basil.
Slimpasta has 0.5g carbohydrates per 100g, its made from an Asian vegetable and is almost calorie free. It looks like rice pasta, doesn't really have any flavour but mixes great as a substitute to real pasta. Mmmmmmmmm
View attachment 1847

Sounds good wheres this from?

Post workout meal:

1 scoop wpi
1 scoop wpc/casein

half tub cottege cheese
blueberry greek yogurt
blueberries

20120106_001.jpg

Absolutely loving Slimpasta right now! Made up my own spag bowl sauce with mince, tomato puree and fresh basil.
Slimpasta has 0.5g carbohydrates per 100g, its made from an Asian vegetable and is almost calorie free. It looks like rice pasta, doesn't really have any flavour but mixes great as a substitute to real pasta. Mmmmmmmmm
View attachment 1847

Thanks for the tip! I've acquired a pack, see how I go. Hopefully it doesn't taste too bad.

this is roughly what im eating right now.

meal 1: 12-15 egg whites with or without yolks. cooked in water or organic unrefined coconut oil. low sugar/salt tomato sauce. 1 inch thick slice of ezekiel bread.

2hrs later

meal 2: 1 x can of tuna in oil with veggies or organic penut butter

90 mins later

meal 3: 1 x can of tuna in oil with veggies or organic penut butter

2 hrs later

meal 4: pan cooked chicken and vegetables or salad

2 hrs later

meal 5: wpc shake in water with some fats like organic penut butter.

i add in more food depending on the when where etc... some days i'm not as hungry, some days i dont get to eat when i want to or i simply have to get what i can.

i don't stress about eating.

i always carry some protein powder enough for 2 shakes and 2 cans of tuna and some mixed nuts with me.

i dont eat much carbs. i dont do post work out carbs.

any meats like chicken or beef i eat are organic 95% of the time. if im really stuck i'll buy 5 cheeseburger or 2 quater pounders and eat the meat only or eat some sashimi

in the past i had eaten the typical high carb bb diets, crammed as much food in as possible every day and i never looked good.

i don't believe in "bulking". my opinion is that its a thing for skinny hardgainers, bbers on gear or other body types who can do it. for me, never again.

where do you buy this?

go to victoria markets organic section or just about any good organic food store has it.

its also called sprouted bread. its the only bread a bodybuilder should eat.

i've heard some dont like the taste. i don't know why :confused: to me it taste like big beautiful thick slice of cake i think its gluten free.

some mornings i have a few slices covered in shultz quark and its like a beautiful desert cake!

thanks, my missus works near the vic markets and regularly shops there i'll see if she can hunt down some for me

;236919 said:
its not bro science mate. its fact.

if you don't have anything positive or constructive to say then its best that you stay out of the discussion.

No it's not fact.

Read Maxbrenners posts in the nutrition section he explains it better than I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.