• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I get it wrong? Oh thuffering thuckotash!!! :D

eh Jose, we should go to Guatalajara where they have stoooopid grasshoppers....

lol you and I have an alarmingly similar taste in tv ... (aside from the Hoff and Buffy) ... one of us should be very afraid. I'm thinking that's me, right??? :p

eh Jose, we should go to Guatalajara where they have stoooopid grasshoppers....

lol you and I have an alarmingly similar taste in tv ... (aside from the Hoff and Buffy) ... one of us should be very afraid. I'm thinking that's me, right??? :p

I say, I say boy, that's not how you play ball, boy!

Muahahahaha :D

Wedding Anniversary Dinner at the Hilton - Stuffed Zucchini flower, Arancini Balls, Potato gnocchi with asparagus, zucchini and corn, GF dipping breads with olive oil and spices (was unreal), Banana soufflés and of course Max Brenner!

Preceeding that was just some boring cajuan fish and veggies and 160g WPI.... :D

Muahahahaha

Oh hang on, you meant Max Brenner chocolate?

I thought she enjoyed you.....never mind, I gotta stop thinking dirty!

nothing wrong with it! I do it myself from time to time. Just perplexed at using Bieiber in a positive manner :p

choc/cinnamon proats with PB&CO DCD and choc caramel milk duds
12%2B-%2B1

korean style kangaroo/bacon explosion with home made kimchi
12%2B-%2B1

$$ 596 cals 94P/26C/13F
12%2B-%2B1

recipe: Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes - BBQ Addicts - BBQ Blog

There is no way that Bieber can be used in a positive manner :p

OK, for the PEANUT BUTTER lovers ... there ain't nothin' as good as homemade peanut butter.

This is sublime... freshly made and packed into its jar ... all mine mine mine:D:D

2943d1335951035-chocchillimango-training-log-pb_homemade.jpg

Had just under 3000 calories for dinner and I am having massive food cravings for the first time in a long while. Could easily smash another couple thousand calories of Chocolate and Doritos.

CCM: greatest pic ever posted :D

more bacon explosion & tandoori spiced spinach and sriracha
12+-+1

lemon/choc ffgy sludge with frozen berries
12+-+1

JZ: lol thought you'd like that one. seriously, never buying it again. I actually love homemade. never made peanut butter before....oooooh :)

Love everything except that strange bacon thing :rolleyes: haha

tandoori spiced spinach ... that would totally rock!

It's basically just peanuts in food processor and add a bit of coconut oil or something if required isn't it?

Spinach was great like that :)

Have you tried sriracha? As you've probably noticed I have it on just about everything :p Tastiest chilli sauce I've tried.

just peanuts, raw or dry roasted. I like dry roasted.
You don't need to add oils. You can add sweetener but it doesn't need it.
maybe a bit of salt. i left it plain so I could use it for anything.

i make nut butters all the time but PB has always been a love/hate thing.
love homemade. hate the bought stuff :D

i haven't tried sriracha! I usually just grind up some habaneros and/or rocotos and make my own chilli sauces and stuff. I should try it.
has to be XXXXX hot hot for me. love hot chillis :)

I'm going to have to find my food processor and give it a go. I'd have to make a choc version as well though.

Sriracha isn't mega hot but it's got a bit of sweetness to it as well. But it's very versatile. Seems to go with just about anything I've tried. I was going to try something like a savoury pb/sriracha oats mix actually. Maybe onion, egg, bacon or something like that.

i can't contemplate savoury oats. i still don't get egg whites and oats together. I know that when I do, there will be no turning back....
my cousin and I get teased mercilessly for our way of eating.
he's also nuts about hot sauce. I make the inner beauty hot sauce for the two of us. we put it on everything :p

choc + pb is my next jar!!! I need a plain one for a few things I want to do ...but mmmmm might add some orange zest to it too....or salt...or ....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.