• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this must have chocolate you talk about?

Remember I've had a lot.....lol

Really? :cool:

1. Amedei Porcellana, 9, or anything
  2. Michel Cluizel (any of them but especially) Vila Gracinda, Noir Infini
  3. Valrhona Single Origin - Gran Couva, Ampamakia and Porcellana (sadly no more Palmira)
  4. Valrhona Araguani, Guanaja, Abinao, Manjari
  5. Madecasse (not bad)
  6. Willie's Cacao 70% or 100% Venezuelan Black Caranero and Peruvian Black San Martin
Raw Choc

1. Pacari 70% or 100%
  2. Grenada 100%

Reasonable starting point ... :D:D:D:D

lol I'm guessing 90% fat + sugar and 10% chocolate :p

make it two blocks if you want to get to macros for the day

Well after my chocolate binge for breakfast I have had to have chicken breast and steamed veggies for lunch.

So boring and way to "clean" for my liking.

Well after my chocolate binge for breakfast I have had to have chicken breast and steamed veggies for lunch.

So boring and way to "clean" for my liking.

you pay a high price for your indiscretion ... chicken breast is like eating straw...

*saving my chocolate for later* :D

Bazza, I think a 'clean' lunch was in order after the chocolate binge for breakfast! :eek: lol The body needs some balance ;)

I just had thai green curry, with fresh chilli's and a little basmati. First proper meal I've had in 4 days lol

Noice and was mucho fantastico!

yum yum BB!!

i had tuna with egyptian dukkah, cannellini beans + fennel, cos lettuce and broccoli, and some omega-3 bread with rosemary, all lovingly dressed.

clean as a whistle :D

@JZ: I never thought I'd ever say "Valrhona" and "sludge" in the same sentence or phrase but ... this is Valrhona Sludge (valrhona guanaja chocolate with ffgy sludge ... made with quark and yoghurt) :D
Valrhona ffgy sludge.jpg

then I used the rest of the Guanaja to coat my protein bars. Winning!
Valrhona protein bars_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.