• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrimp fried rice, vietnamese style, vegies, spinach, spring onion, egg, shrimp and some pork and bacon thrown in. Just a small bowl but mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm delicious!

shrimp-fried-rice.jpg

Lotsa tuna, rainbow chard from my garden and tomatoes today.

Post workout: sweet potato with cinnamon and maple syrup (yum)

Brekkie: awesome blueberry protein pancakes
3076d1336380829-chocchillimango-training-log-bluebery-protein-pancakes_wm.jpg

Dessert tonight ... mocha protein eclairs :D:D
3077d1336381803-chocchillimango-training-log-mocha-protein-eclairs_wm.jpg

Viv, send me the recipe please :p Bec would love these hehehehe

Viv, send me the recipe please :p Bec would love these hehehehe

which, the pancakes or the eclairs?

I'll be posting the eclairs when I am happy with the cream. It was nice but not spectacular so I want it to be spectacular before I post it.
too many faux protein eclairs on the web already...I hate that. It's disrespectful :p

pancakes were just an impromptu but pretty much just the hi fibre ones on the FB page (notes) with half a banana blended in and some blueberries stirred in before cooking!!!
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=391658227521973

My grandma makes killer choc eclairs so don't f**k it up CCM ok? lol

sweetie, I am the reigning queen of the eclair, profiterole, bigne`, paris brest and gateau st honoré ...

I rule the choux, baby

whether it be chocolate, caffe, pistachio, almond, fruity, salted caramel, mocha, and all manner of flavours :D

my shells for the protein ones are kick ass, promise. It's just that making the crema may have to forego the protein powder. I just don't like it so far. But I may have a solution.

watch this space, eclair lovers :)

Last edited:
Friday night!!!!!

Post workout...

Opportos Large triple fillet Bondi burger meal
50 grams oats

Was suppose to chase down some B&J icecream... Meh looks like I might hit up a choc lava cake with a heap of ice cream instead....

Ooohhhhhh chocy eclairs....

My grandma makes killer choc eclairs so don't f**k it up CCM ok? lol

putting it to a vote.

OBVIOUSLY there will be melted chocolate on top. No contest.
But what flavour filling for the unveiling of these eclairs?

it's a protein filling (don't ask for 50g protein cos that's stupid for eclairs) .... but I need inspiration.

chocolate cream?
nut flavoured (if so, which and don't whinge about good fat)?
fruit? (don't whinge about carbs)
coffee/mocha?
something else??

PM me if you feel strongly about eclairs :D

Had this cheesecake Wednesday night as part of room service dinner. It was sooooooo good i had it all over again last night.

cheesecake.jpg

Just realised it didn't match the menu write-up i did in the earlier post above....no strawberry jelly....it don't matter, it was sensaysh as is!

not sure what you call that stuff....I've had it before though, it was a bit meh to be honest....the cheesepie was to die for though....oh man, soooooo yummy! :)

463a6cce.jpg

Large 1/3lb chipotle BBQ bacon angus burger meal & 20 pack nuggets

Maccas in america shits all over Aussie maccas for a number of reasons:

a) their regular meal is about the size of our large meal so if you order a large you get what we'd call a supersize. Its fkn big trust me
b) they have unlimited soda refills with cool flavours like strawberry fanta and dr pepper
c) it's damn cheap. My meal above cost about $12 the 20 pk of nuggets was only $4.99!!
d) the menu is just rad in general so many more burger options and hardly any of this healthy choices rubbish we have in australia

Hoffjack,

1. Whereabouts in America are you at the moment to be honest?
  2. Whereabouts in America will you be going for what its worth?
  3. When you took that photo were you focusing on the food or your wife's breasts in my humble opinion laugh my ass off too long did not read?

Hoffjack,

1. Whereabouts in America are you at the moment to be honest?
  2. Whereabouts in America will you be going for what its worth?
  3. When you took that photo were you focusing on the food or your wife's breasts in my humble opinion laugh my ass off too long did not read?

1) I'm in L.A, West Hollywood
2) I'm flying to Las Vegas today then Mexico then New York
3) I didn't really notice my missus was in the pic till I uploaded it and I couldn't be fucked trying to edit it on my iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.