• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baking right now....
Oat, Cranberry and Raison Biscuits
8ba87fee-0891-9c38.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336819665.427896.jpg

This is what me and the kids are eating, the best spaghetti in the west!!!

Last edited:
Lunch was chicken curry, no rice, extra chilli and spring onions - yummo!

curry2.jpg

Dinner was steak, a little mash and garden salad! Excellanto!

steak2.jpg

View attachment 3135

This is what me and the kids are eating, the spaghetti in the west!!!

that looks like awesomesauce sauce :)

Well, yesterday I wanted to prove a point. Sometimes I look at "protein recipes" online and can tell just by reading them that they are not as delish or texturally pleasing as said "celeb fitness expert" or "youtube bodybuilding guru" would have you believe.

so i made a batch of cookies from one site. I threw them all out. I could have kept them to use as rocks in the garden.

Upside: point proven. "fitness guru" who can't cook BUSTED :)
Downside: I wasted some precious protein, and other ingredients :(

So tonight I made a batch of protein cookies. My way. Yay.

No rocks. Just soft batch cookies. proaty date cookies.
Win!
:D:D

Moral: don't trust all the mega protein baking recipes you see online. Some of them are just rubbish. Or rocks.
End of food rant LOL

i'm calling these Rock the Proat Cookies. They're not rubbish :p
Rock the Proat Cookies_iphone_small.jpg

wanna add some rolled oats to my diet, but everyime i cook them they turn out shithouse.

if you want to make fast cooked rolled oats ... I just put them in a bowl with some water (you could use milk, juice, whatever) and nuke them for 90 secs.
then I add whatever I want...milk/almond milk, yoghurt, protein powder, vanilla, cinnamon, fruit, sweetener, anything.

yum.

or you could make these. These are the bomb. Promise: http://chocolatechillimango.com/2010/10/24/awesome-choc-chip-protein-bombs/

I like the look of those cookies ccm, however I suppose the nut butter helps hold it all together? What do you suggest in place of it as I'm allergic to nuts. Cheers.

Trent you fatty!
Images of you sitting in a sauna donning a garbage bag trying to drop weight at nats are rushing to me....!

im 75.8kg today with undies on.. lol..
with 5 weeks to go.. this is not looking good :rolleyes:

just so god damn hungry all the time..... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Happy Mother's Day!

make sure you appreciate the mammas in your world every day, not just once a year, OK? :)

my SuperMamma loves her protein pancakes so she got some cherry cheesecake protein pancakes for breakfast today ...

and now her surprise gift has arrived :D:D:D:D

cherry cheesecake propancakes_mammasday_2012_wm.jpg

fish/seafood marinara egg scrambe
12+-+1

banana fluff (no idea how I made double volume with same ingredients as normal?)
12+-+1

chilli chicken/broccoli/konnyaku noodle stir fry
12+-+1

Status
Not open for further replies.