• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mint and Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream.

with fresh mint and Michel Cluizel Mangaro SO chocolate.

died. gone to ice cream heaven.

5530d1349144016-homemade-ice-cream-mint-choc-chunk-gelato_5624_wm_1x1.jpg

^^ I reaaaaaaaalllllly hope you have a recipe for that *finds*

Right now, first thing I've eaten all day, oats, sliced banana & a mix of peanut butter & almond butter, topped with chopped walnuts.

Next tiem, pic tiem.

Bowl of strawberries & blueberries early this morning.

Followed by scrambled eggs, heart & star shaped toast for Sophie with the word 'love' written in tomato sauce on top mwahaha & a glass of OJ straight from the juicer.

I hate that she likes sauce on her eggs, so I have to at least make it look pretty lol She gets so excited over breakfast now :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349224483.836736.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349224491.736445.jpg

CCM will think it blasphemous, but I had this for desert a couple of nights a go.

I must say it was very tasty, but I've no doubt it's not even in the same league as CCM's recipe of same - that I'm yet to try...

Leftover salmon, ricotta, cucumber and oat sourdough

then ... Viva Proats Vegas ... Elvis Proats with chilli :D

proats with banana, jamon de serrano (Spanish for upmarket cured bacon lol), homemade chilli PB and some extra cayenne on top. Woop!

Chilli Elvis Proats.jpg

CCM will think it blasphemous, but I had this for desert a couple of nights a go.

I must say it was very tasty, but I've no doubt it's not even in the same league as CCM's recipe of same - that I'm yet to try...

I'm appalled at the green colouring, fake flavour etc etc but I applaud your devotion to all things chocolate-mint, Nathan!

Now, get into the kitchen and make the real thing!
:D:D

PPPft... fake flavor and colouring.. impossible!!!
The chocolate looked and tasted just like it. And the green is the mint ice cream - mint ice cream is always green.

*now runs and hides*

I had my cheat meal for dinner tonight.

Thai chicken skewers and boiled rice with peanut sauce.

D.R.O.O.L fest!!!

Nice fajitas.

Had black bean & steak burritos earlier. Plus nachos and obligatory beer.

14j2alt.jpg

Late-night snack, think the old boy is choosing what we're gonna have :)
Lots to choose from, lol.

2mn5dle.jpg

Leftover salmon, ricotta, cucumber and oat sourdough

then ... Viva Proats Vegas ... Elvis Proats with chilli :D

proats with banana, jamon de serrano (Spanish for upmarket cured bacon lol), homemade chilli PB and some extra cayenne on top. Woop!

View attachment 5579

:D:D

ELVIS OATS?

Ok CCM.... This post got me inspired....

So I went down got some bacon, bananas and peanut butter...

Elvis oats are on the menu for tonight...

u7asyhud.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.