• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch
Stirfried prawns with Amino Seasoning, ginger, chilli, garlic and lemonbalm + lime juice with veggies and salad
prawns.jpgrucola.jpg
tegoline.jpgpotato.jpg

had some of these too ... :D
307984_493470010677732_1343592149_n.jpg

meatza.
700gm mince
550gm chicken
4 eggs
a whole capsicum
200gm lighy mozzarella
aldo tomato paste
3 tomatoes.
383 cals per slice (8 slices).
52.5/6.3/17.1
p/c/f
so RFL and keto friendly!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350203474060.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350203474060.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 32
Just saw this pic on FB Tim. I think I have recovered enough now to give an over enthusiastic response into how delicious it looks!!

^^yeah, hanging out to get my donut on but i don't have any donut pans (what an idiot - how have i lived my life this long without donut pans?) - any suggestion for a substitute? or should i just do them in a muffin tray and make some sort of super-berliner?

meatza.
700gm mince
550gm chicken
4 eggs
a whole capsicum
200gm lighy mozzarella
aldo tomato paste
3 tomatoes.
383 cals per slice (8 slices).
52.5/6.3/17.1
p/c/f
so RFL and keto friendly!

That's too high fat for RFL. I averaged about 15-20g per day (including fish oil) Basically, have to cut out all eggs and cheese. Done now anyway :)

Bulgogi veggie stirfry (mush/onion/kimchi/sweet potato)
2012-10-15%252019.22.18.jpg

Mega junk bowl (FFGY, strawberry casein, cinnamon toast crunch, banana, strawberry pop tart & choc dipped strawberries
2012-10-15%252020.36.12.jpg

FYI Coles has Sirena Tuns cans 95gm on special at the moment.

2 for $3 ($1.50 a can).

Loaded up with a few just before :)

FYI Coles has Sirena Tuns cans 95gm on special at the moment.

2 for $3 ($1.50 a can).

Loaded up with a few just before :)

that still works out to be $15/kg. give me 400g aldi pink salmon @ $5/kg - that's where the value is at. caveat: 1) it's too big for a single serving so you gotta store somewhere and 2) no ring pull so you need a can opener. get what you pay for i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.