• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this version is the low carb/slightly keto version but I'm going to do the low fat version next ... both recipes coming soon.

I'm excited by these. Doesn't happen often :D

awesome. i have 1100 cals and a butt-load of carbs and fat left to spend today so if i see the recipe before i get home and eat half a kilo of lamb (yes, that is currently my plan for dinner) then i will postpone my lamb-fest and get my doughnut on...

awesome. i have 1100 cals and a butt-load of carbs and fat left to spend today so if i see the recipe before i get home and eat half a kilo of lamb (yes, that is currently my plan for dinner) then i will postpone my lamb-fest and get my doughnut on...

Come on Viv, help a fella out looking for some mass carbs/low fat donuts by Monday? :p

guys, planning on both this weekend!

uhhh some of us have to work today, y'know ??? :cool:

Only meal for the day:

2 porterhouse steaks w/ coleslaw in Turkish bread
3 chevape sausages
1 pork rasher
1 Heineken beer

Approx 2350 cals

No pancake action unfortunately...

But ate well all the same

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Plate 1
pezyhega.jpg

Plate 2
y7eganyj.jpg

Plate 3
esanu4eh.jpg

Plate 4 desert
utedeny8.jpg

I guesstimate around 2500 cals

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Brekky... (self explanatory)

Lunch... 2 tins chili tuna, 1/2 an avocado, and a bit of cheese stirred through while in the frypan all piled into 2 wraps with sweet chilli sauce.

All the above was lip-smackingly (is that even a word? ) nice!!!

Brekky... (self explanatory)

Lunch... 2 tins chili tuna, 1/2 an avocado, and a bit of cheese stirred through while in the frypan all piled into 2 wraps with sweet chilli sauce.

All the above was lip-smackingly (is that even a word? ) nice!!!

Looks tasty and I know it's good for you, but I can't cop avocado!! Don't know why!! Just don't like the texture or something!!

Wow, this page is full of win! Great eats people.

Chicken/kimchi/mushroom stirfry 642 cals 119P/19C/7F for 2 bowls
2012-10-12%252020.22.25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.