• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is we we have contmainated our food supply by feedign shit to animals they were not supposed to eat. I was watching food inc. Apparently feeding cows corn and soy has resulted in a superstrain of ecoli. There was a mother who is trying to pass a law in america that if a plant breaches certain rules x amountof times they will permenantly be closed down as this isnt the case. Her son ate a hamburger and died because of it...

That is ridiculous...

We pump so much antibiotics and hormones into animals to keep them alive because of the conditions we keep them in. How can we expect to be healthy if what we eat is not?
This is so true Noobs. My 4 year old son is allergic to heaps of stuff the same as me. Last year he got rushed to hospital in an ambulance from Day Care after he ate some fruit that he has eaten heaps of times before. Face and airways swelled up on the poor little bugger. The allergist said he is not allergic to the fruit, however noone ever knows what has been fed, or sprayed on them while growing, or sprayed on them once picked to keep them looking fresh. She said it is an ever growing problem in our society where people are allergic to everyday *fresh* foods.

well had a cheat meal last night, which sorta turned out to cheat snacks....bah and i was doing so well!. I would have eaten, all up yesterday, about 3700 cals for the whole day, 2200 of those were from cheat foods. Not all were *too* bad, eg rice crackers and other high carb low fat things. I had:
skinny cow ice cream, cheese rice crackers, a few licorice allsorts, salt and vinegar rice snacks as well as a handful (or two!) of Shapes.
Must hit the cardio again today prob for a bit longer, and be better with the cheating. 2200 cal cheat hurts!

Keeping on topic about fresh ect........
Noobs made me watch food Inc. also. I thank him greatly for it. I had no idea about the shit that happens to food.
This brought forward my first trip to CERTIFIED ORGANIC MARKETS :eek:
I have to say, the people their were probably the nicest easy going people on the planet! I going to go their just to hang out lol.

Unfortunatlly this is all I could fit in my backpack :)

Next time Ill take the ute :p

Attachments

• IMG_0824[1].jpg
    IMG_0824[1].jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 75
You have a bigger backpack than I do mate. Wouldn't have been too comfy riding back with all that in it!

Had a "Big Chicken Salad" for lunch from the local deli down the road from work.

$9.90 and comes with a fair bit of chicken, probably close to 130-150grams. Like 3 different types of lettuce, cucumber, avocado, carrot, silverbeet and some other herb things, onion and fetta.

Not bad but not heaps keen on the $10 price tag.

Breakfast: Pear 4 omega 3 eggs 250 ml full cream milk with 30g protein powder

Meal 2: Spag bol (50g uncooked pasta lots of 5 star mince)

Meal 3: Pre WO shake + Post WO shake

Meal 4: Coming up in 30 minutes stew with 2 pieces of wholemeal bread

Meal 5: 1 Chicken breast sandwich

Meal 6: 500ml full cream milk with 60g protein powder

Haha, I had to ride the R6 back sitting on a bunch of beetroots. You should have seen the looks I copped riding the brisbane CBD :D

Just had a big serve of my home made Italian meatballs with my rice pasta. MMM mmm. Was a winner with the wife and kids.

The boys are competing in a Powerlifting comp this Saturday then I have a birthday dinner for gf's mate, then going out with the Powerlifting guys - tried on my jeans the other day and they are abit ****ing tight so doing abit of a cut this week LOL

Next week I will be going crazy - and maybe buying a new pair of jeans lol

I've got a better idea how about you eat like crazy now and just go out and buy a new pair of jeans tonight?

Just had 600ml full cream milk + 50g micellar strawberry protein
Posted via Mobile Device

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled, 1 glass of milk
Morning Tea: 1 banana & Small can of tuna
Lunch: chicken breast with mixed vegetables

thats it so far...

Keeping on topic about fresh ect........
Noobs made me watch food Inc. also. I thank him greatly for it. I had no idea about the shit that happens to food.
This brought forward my first trip to CERTIFIED ORGANIC MARKETS :eek:
I have to say, the people their were probably the nicest easy going people on the planet! I going to go their just to hang out lol.

Unfortunatlly this is all I could fit in my backpack :)

Next time Ill take the ute :p

looks great sticky, the food taste so much better also.. hopefully we'll get to the farmer's markets this weekend..

The boys are competing in a Powerlifting comp this Saturday then I have a birthday dinner for gf's mate, then going out with the Powerlifting guys - tried on my jeans the other day and they are abit ****ing tight so doing abit of a cut this week LOL

Next week I will be going crazy - and maybe buying a new pair of jeans lol

LOL! :D

Funny fkr!

Broccoli, carrot, apple, zuchinni, beetroot, macro greens - all juiced.

10mins later- bacon and egg omlette hand full of nuts

10mins later- wpc in water.

Just got back from markets :). Yum
Posted via Mobile Device

Broccoli, carrot, apple, zuchinni, beetroot, macro greens - all juiced.

10mins later- bacon and egg omlette hand full of nuts

10mins later- wpc in water.

Just got back from markets :). Yum
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't understand this.
If you have fulfilled your protein requirements with the eggs / bacon why do you need WPC 10 mins later? If more protein is require EAT MORE EGGS. Yes???

At $5doz, I try to keep it to 3-4 eggs.
I try to get at least 30-40g of protien per meal, and 3-4 eggs and 2 bits of short cut is not enough.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.