• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of doubles. Fuck it I'm on holidays and they were goooood!

KFC f**ked up our order last night - I was just going to have ONE double with no Hash brown (Not that bad, keeping it keto) - BUT - they gave me TWO........ate one.......thought.......hmmmmm.....there is another one just sitting there on its own....all lonely......I better eat it......

7e3eb4c28987d6910561e8c357ae941c.jpg

Breakfast

20 grams glutamine followed by 2 coffees, then shake with 1.5 cups oats, banana, 2 scoops banana super whey - my favorite meal of the day!

Just made my 1st peanut butter - made standard with macadamia nut oil and then choc flavour with some sugar free drinking choc and macadamia nut....so good! Will never buy peanut butter again lol

Does not look great but bacon/eggs -

Sneaky mother before training yesterday -

Homemade peanut butter -

Just made my 1st peanut butter - made standard with macadamia nut oil and then choc flavour with some sugar free drinking choc and macadamia nut....so good! Will never buy peanut butter again lol

when you make nut butters, you don't need to add oil to it (unless you want the extra fat, that is).
Just keep processing it in the food processor until it is smooth. Takes all of a few mins.

a little smoky sea salt is awesome with roasted almond butter .. just sayin' :)

when you make nut butters, you don't need to add oil to it (unless you want the extra fat, that is).
Just keep processing it in the food processor until it is smooth. Takes all of a few mins.

a little smoky sea salt is awesome with roasted almond butter .. just sayin' :)

Ok fantastic - thank you for the advice! Think I am going to get a little weird with combos and see what I come up with!

Ok fantastic - thank you for the advice! Think I am going to get a little weird with combos and see what I come up with!

I'm a huge fan of making my own nutella :D

Usually add cacao powder, a little sweetener (or sugar) and when it's smooth, I add in some coarsely crushed roasted hazelnuts. Like a Ferrero Rocher lol

macadamia nut spread is also the shizz.

cinnamon goes really well with PB or almond butter too.

oh and almond + pistachio with a little bitter almond extract added is out of this world.

all the nut butters

I'm a huge fan of making my own nutella :D

Usually add cacao powder, a little sweetener (or sugar) and when it's smooth, I add in some coarsely crushed roasted hazelnuts. Like a Ferrero Rocher lol

macadamia nut spread is also the shizz.

cinnamon goes really well with PB or almond butter too.

oh and almond + pistachio with a little bitter almond extract added is out of this world.

all the nut butters

mmmmm gotta try that! Me thinks I'll be going a lil crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.