• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case if things like chocolate are fed, which not many farms do have access to anyway, can only make up a tiny percent of the diet would be less than 5%. I bet you are thinking they have the cows eating a majority of their diet as chocolate bars.

Keto cows.

I didn't put words in your mouth you just regurgitated up incorrect information from the websites you visited.

People don't need to want to take over large corporations to have a bias and want to make some money by stretching the truth in their favor. Take the farm you mentioned for example I mean they suckered you in with it. That makes them more money.

Any other questions on dairy I'll happily answer then if I can.
I've never visited their website before, I was just showing you the 2 brands of dairy I bought.

Here's another question though, why don't you tell me more about the foul NZ dairy industry based on that one dirty river you saw? Sounds intriguing.

i find it hilarious you accuse me of bias and visiting all these mysterious website and I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. You're the most biased poster on this site from what I can tell.

I've never visited their website before, I was just showing you the 2 brands of dairy I bought.

Here's another question though, why don't you tell me more about the foul NZ dairy industry based on that one dirty river you saw? Sounds intriguing.

i find it hilarious you accuse me of bias and visiting all these mysterious website and I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. You're the most biased poster on this site from what I can tell.

Everyone has a bias. Like I said I should be arguing for grass fed family farms because that's exactly what I run but like I said I don't believe lying to myself does any good in the long run.

Where ever you got your knowledge on dairy leave it where you found it because it's that inaccurate it's worthless.

ANYWAY. I've been eating :p

subway smokey bbq beef salad

20141101_132330.jpg

20141101_203519.jpg

20141101_200420.jpg

20141101_205446.jpg

20141101_212321.jpg

20141101_215514.jpg

Beefy’s steak and mushroom pie
20141102_112447.jpg

Kee and her burger (got through about 7/8 of it)
20141102_172127.jpg

me and my burger. Demolished in 6m30s. New champion!
20141102_172147.jpg

I think the whole grass fed cow debate isn't really our debate to have. It's a problem in America where they don't really have much grass less for their cows to eat and end up feeding them low quality grain and food scraps.

In Australia and NZ, we have the space and climate for there to be ample grass for the cows to eat.

I think the whole grass fed cow debate isn't really our debate to have. It's a problem in America where they don't really have much grass less for their cows to eat and end up feeding them low quality grain and food scraps.

In Australia and NZ, we have the space and climate for there to be ample grass for the cows to eat.

Bolded comment is incorrect.

Also it's a complex reason why in the US they generally don't graze cows on grass but climate, land availability and cost, and land suitability for grazing are reasons.

A big part of it is climate. In much of their dairying areas a couple feet of snow in winter is no good for grazing. Also land cost is much higher. With high land prices it's just not economical for them to graze grass with cows. You can grow significantly more feed for cows by cropping the land than growing grass and getting cows to eat it.

Last edited:
CBF cooking so just made a big power shake.

Large Banana (148gm)
50gm Blueberries
100gm Greek Yoghurt
70gm Vanilla WPI

0c5a539e3482d41b3e0609640d62e0f8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.