• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive chilli scrambled eggs for breakfast at my local cafe this morning.
Lunch is just a small sammich and looking forward to chicken marylands tonight (probably with lime, chilli, mustard marinade) and veg.
Fitting in a little red wine as well. Trying to be a bit kinder to myself after stressing over damned recovery issues.

@Jungnaut; fuaarrrk you are on a roll :D

Mandarin in that cake is amazing. I love it with tangelos too :)

Yeah, after years of making a bazillion protein pancakes, I'm finding I now only use pea protein for the pancakes. I just don't like whey as they never have the right fluffy light consistency (given whey dries everything out).
If you get the balance right for ingredients, you don't get any overtones of pea protein flavour (which would be fine for savoury but not great for sweet ones).
These ones are just perfect. Keep making them over and over :D

Last edited:
Spinach ricotta lasagne tonight aka Popeye lasagne

2d674b9ff561422b48bbaa48ac94aa25.jpg

Bulk Nutrient's Peanut Butter Jelly Cups (I used Mocha WPI)

Before
Hr3kg9O.jpg

Lay dat base down
adCG76B.jpg

Pipe that sweet stuff on
75XM0dh.jpg

Finish off with some fastset chocco
0FI4cly.jpg

Now eat me lol
DvEBkeA.jpg

^ LOve it!! Is pea protein the secret to getting them fluffy like marshmallows? Mine can get crispy (lol) and tough if I don't get the ratios just right.

Mandarin & Almond Cake (friend gave us a big bag of home grown mandarins so I had to use them up)

FcoaEr4.jpg
RbogyeE.jpg

noice

Been smashing these like they're going out of fashion. Cuz I know that if I don't, some one else will :rolleyes:

Flourless Sugarless Cacao Choc Muffins with Yoghurt Choc WPI ganache and a Lindt decoration.

bxhu1KJ.jpg

Haha Cheers m8 and @chocchillimango; , the macros are: (prolly minus the topping but hey)
Protein: 5 g
Total fat: 10.4 g
Saturated: 2.6 g
Carbs: 14 g
Sugars: 13 g
Sodium: 54 mg
Calories: 177

based on the recipe: https://www.thehealthychef.com/2012/09/naked-chocolate-cake/ :)

yummo thanks. needs to be proteinised lol

you must try the espresso doughnuts. forget the glaze and just smash them with a ganache or other topping. omg. I left out the cinnamon and added 4g (1 tsp) of roasted wattle seeds. so good!!

topped mine this morning with a mix of persimmon pulp and quark (like persimmon cheesecake).

11150744_985739714784090_5905202954958943561_n.jpg
11256761_1581339705450732_403370220_n.jpg

much normal food also consumed ... turkey breast with pumpkin, radicchio and grilled zucchini (wog life continues).

AkEFOwQ.jpg

excuse the shitty quality, my phone refuses to charge so have to use a backup old one.
egg n kale omelette w tumeric and cayanne pepper on top, baked in the oven
4 pieces of bacon baked, bread roll heated, then all comes together with correct timing :)
photo is of cut in 1/2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.