• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.6gm / 100gm high in protein. They are joking, right?

Protein in 100gPer cup (170g)Protein to Calorie Ratio
1.6g2.7g1g protein per 7.5 calories

That was the last of 27 Veges on the list. They probably should've just put top 10 tho!

Post bench training lunch today was crispy salmon fillet with green veg, salad and carisma potatoes.
So good!
No pics, too hungry.

Now off to make chocolates.

You fkn shredded yet or what kunce?

One notch on the belt, so stared to burn some fat, think I may be down to just over 100, my love affair with beer fucks me big time.
found this new lager, Henninger, imported from Frankfurt, awesome, exclusive to Coles at $35 a slab, bought 5 slabs, bargain.

iifym.

Can't get into brussel sprouts ayy... I'd eat it but I much rather be eating something else given the choice. I heard it's good for you though lol

Have always despised brussels. Bad childhood memories!
Had them when I was in England years ago and they were a lot better than here. Heaps sweeter

Status
Not open for further replies.