• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been coming home for lunch a lot for:
2 eggs
1/2 cup egg whites
1/4 cup grape tomatos
1/4 cups mushrooms
and a wee but of kabana
scrambled in the pan, fuck I'm getting sick of it, can't even recommend it to any kunce cos it's feral.

made some awesome protein muffins this morning. Only got a chance to have late this arvo.

Mind blown!!
11825930_1034644039893657_2360070403890478208_n.jpg

Been coming home for lunch a lot for:
2 eggs
1/2 cup egg whites
1/4 cup grape tomatos
1/4 cups mushrooms
and a wee but of kabana
scrambled in the pan, fuck I'm getting sick of it, can't even recommend it to any kunce cos it's feral.
Sounds similar to the brekky I've been having most of the week.
Half a dozen extra lean chipolatas, then throw in some mushrooms, grape/cherry tomoatoes and spinach to finish. 3 eggs scrambled once it's all done and out of the pan (but use the same pan to save on dishes).

I rate it, could eat it every day I reckon

Sounds similar to the brekky I've been having most of the week.
Half a dozen extra lean chipolatas, then throw in some mushrooms, grape/cherry tomoatoes and spinach to finish. 3 eggs scrambled once it's all done and out of the pan (but use the same pan to save on dishes).

I rate it, could eat it every day I reckon

At first I thought this is OK, but I'm starting to gag on it now.

Yeah, 1/4 of the pack. I think the last pack I got were smaller snags, 5 or 6 in a bunch. Should be the same weight though

Grunta be rollyn fully crazy abs this summer now, you think if I smash the whole packet I'll get em sooner?

image.jpg

Yep.
garlicky little fukkas, don't you smell like a Melb taxi at work if you have em for breakfast?
i could smell the kunce from the boot on the way home.

Lol
I say breakfast but that's like 11ish. Don't eat till then, intermittent fasting ;)
I work away so can't have them at work but it wouldn't matter for me anyway, I'm sitting in a machine all day by myself

Just suck the flavour out of them. Spitting is optional.

Mate, the way thius konpootor highlights the fat and sodim levels I'll be just licking the end of it only for the taste and even that will blow the sodium limits out.

200g chicken maryland, grilled with spanish spice mix

Carisma potatoes, green beans, lettuce from the garden and grilled zucchini

no pics, too hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.