• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
because I got prawn cutlets to put on my pizza. I put them on raw, they cooked, when I eat them I remove the shells.
this is normal.

any other way is suspicious....

aka I make my own pizza.

so you pick apart your pizza after you cook it?? lol

instead of pre tail and just eating it???

Last edited:
I can't stand hot stone places. Get too hungry with the thing sitting right there in front of you.
Really sucks for the kunce that orders chicken!

just waiting for the final bit of a curry to reduce which i've cooking for the best part of 6hrs on the stove top, meat is so tender sit is just falling apart....

the whats been usual, egg w tiny bit of bacon, lots of kale 9 egg omelette, chicken, salmon, green n yellow capsicum, green cucumber for this weekend

edit: oh and the mixed nuts

Feck... Currently, work meetings are happening in Paddington (bris). So yesterday, breakfast at cafe was ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter, maple syrup and bacon
Lunch at the Paddo, eye fillet and salad
Dinner with HR director at libertine... I think it's Viet / French...

Holy fuk.... Water and rice crackers today...

Huge morning of chocolate making ... Spanish baked eggs for lunch (awesome pre workout food)

also take that Reeses ... my peanut gianduja cups are way more awesome than your crap

Status
Not open for further replies.