• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about an electric toaster oven type thingy? though about getting one myself to maybe save electricity instead of using the big oven.

toaster oven appliances cannot perform like a commercial oven ;)

There is the Breville IQ, which is actually quite energy efficient, compact and is a great all rounder.
It's just that I don't have space for it and I cannot justify the funds towards it (despite being really good value) as every last penny goes towards the business these days.

But if you were to get a compact oven that still had enough room to cook roasts, cakes, pizzas etc, the Breville IQ would be the one to get.

Finding the upside of the whole situation, it all proves I have some seriously insane skills given I'm able to still turn out acceptable pastries with an oven that is possessed by satan haha.

Meanwhile, pizza for lunch today (woohoo!!) and some really good rockmelon (weird as it's not yet in season but it was sweet).

toaster oven appliances cannot perform like a commercial oven ;)

There is the Breville IQ, which is actually quite energy efficient, compact and is a great all rounder.
It's just that I don't have space for it and I cannot justify the funds towards it (despite being really good value) as every last penny goes towards the business these days.

But if you were to get a compact oven that still had enough room to cook roasts, cakes, pizzas etc, the Breville IQ would be the one to get.

Finding the upside of the whole situation, it all proves I have some seriously insane skills given I'm able to still turn out acceptable pastries with an oven that is possessed by satan haha.

Meanwhile, pizza for lunch today (woohoo!!) and some really good rockmelon (weird as it's not yet in season but it was sweet).

http://www.breville.com.au/he-smart-oventm-pro-stainless.html

is that what you mean? looks pretty solid. does it get your thumbs up for the kitchen?

http://www.breville.com.au/he-smart-oventm-pro-stainless.html

is that what you mean? looks pretty solid. does it get your thumbs up for the kitchen?

YES!!! That's the one. I would get one yesterday if I had the space and $$ to spare.
You can sometimes get it on sale for around $250 or so... always good to check with JB HIFI especially as they discount it down during sales.
I'm hanging out for the next sale in case I can afford to get one. Still nowhere to put it though :(

YES!!! That's the one. I would get one yesterday if I had the space and $$ to spare.
You can sometimes get it on sale for around $250 or so... always good to check with JB HIFI especially as they discount it down during sales.
I'm hanging out for the next sale in case I can afford to get one. Still nowhere to put it though :(

many thanks :D

oven problems didn't stop me making some protein cookies. luckily, most cookies can still make it through unscathed lol

Sea Salt and Choc Chip PB protein cookies
Sea Salt PB Protein Cookies.jpgChoc Chip PB Protein Cookies.jpg

I use my toaster oven quite a lot. Usually for making garlic bread or reheating food. It's only small but I do suspect is sucks a lot of electricity.

yep, we were on about actual ovens, not toaster ovens. toaster ovens are really about toast LOL

If you love smoked salmon, get into Jamie Oliver's Orange and Black Pepper Cured Smoked Salmon at Woolies. Good value and AWESOME.

I tried that Jamie Oliver salmon as it was on special. I was naive and was thinking "orange pepper" was a thing. Nope, it's the fruit and tasted weird with fish.

I tried that Jamie Oliver salmon as it was on special. I was naive and was thinking "orange pepper" was a thing. Nope, it's the fruit and tasted weird with fish.

tasted weird? it's a classic combo. citrus and salmon are awesome together. the citrus cuts through the fattiness of the fish.

Salted caramel doughnut from Cobb Lane at Hank Marvin Market. Wasn't too terrible.

mmmmm :D

I had pizza and then forced myself to suffer a little quality assurance testing on this guy ... Ruby grapefruit and Bombay Sapphire Cocktail bonbon lol

my job is hell.
11227910_1054790767878984_4012251626654691058_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.