• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry/bulgogi roo, cajun/cinnamon sweet potato fries, bacon & sriracha 80P/47C/11F
12+-+1

sweet potato/berry/choc ffgy/cottage cheese sludge (this thing weighs about 1kg :)) 89P/87C/7F
12+-+1

size ref
12+-+1

Been dieting lately.....

Started at 120.4 kg at the start of March...

Weighed in at 111.5 this morning...

Today meals....

Breakfast - Opporto large triple fillet Bondi burger meal

Lunch - McDonald's elmaco burger + chicken nuggets + choc sundae

Snack - 3 m&m cookies

Dinner - slab of lasagne + quarter chicken + bread roll + salad in balsamic
+ roasted veggies in garlic butter....

Desert... Thinking about picking up a chocolate lava cake from dominoes... And smashing it down with some ice cream..

HaHa dieting, great stuff

LMAO @Nazzy ... excellent diet stragedy ... (spelling intentional) :D

Lunch: a wonderful omelette with grilled zucchini and dukkah served with a mountain of kale and a little omega 3 bread.

Sadly, kale seems to be a source of fructans ... never had a problem with kale chips in small quantities but food intol attack was just a short time away :confused::confused::confused:

Dinner: Soup, oat bread and butter (and a little jam, yum, been while) to settle then ... some lucuma walnut and chocolate ffgy sludge. All good now :)
3056d1336215238-chocchillimango-training-log-vivi_sludge_small.jpg

Losing interest in eating to be honest. Funny - or not so funny - how when you get older, eating food doesn't really matter anymore.

Today's plan: I want pizza.
Lunch: 120g WPI with Psyllium Husk
Dinner: 1 1/2 Pizzas
Meets all macros and still within maintenance calories.

I LOL'd...." stragedy".....

Will be back in Keto tomorrow...

Things moving along nicely atm...

Will review my eat free day when things slow down...:cool:

superb!
I'm sitting here eating WPI with psyllium, yoghurt, blueberries and walnuts.
everyone else has fresh pain au chocolat, pear danish and bomboloni with crema.

I'm feeling a tad cheated....

yeah made it.

don't knock it til you've tried it!

That was peanut flour mixed with a bit of bbq sauce and water to get sauce consistency. DELICIOUS!

yeah made it.

don't knock it til you've tried it!

That was peanut flour mixed with a bit of bbq sauce and water to get sauce consistency. DELICIOUS!

ha, you know I'm just having a go at peanuts...*looks over shoulder and scoffs some PB when nobody's looking* :p

you are a pizza whizz ... assuming base is normal pizza base? looks the real deal ... oh god, I miss pizza :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.