• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today had a little bit of a blow out day. First day this year I haven't stuck to my calories so I'm not really fussed.

Few blocks chocolate
Few bowls ice cream
Peanuts
Corned beef
Almost 1kg chicken breast
Some fruit

7500 calories.

Ok add onto that pizza and garlic bread. Lol.

SOLID effort Bazza! I had all this and a shit load more coco pops. (I barely eat cereal except for high carb days for some reason?) Only 5100ish cals.

berry overnight proats with banana
12+-+1

choc/cinnamon proats with junior mints & cinnamon pop tart
12+-+1

roast beef & veggies
12+-+1

lemon ffgy sludge & all bran
12+-+1

choc ffgy sludge & coco pops chex
12+-+1

maple/cinnamon creamed rice
12+-+1

choc/peanut flour/cinnamon proats with banana & PB&CO DCD
12+-+1

cheesecake/cinnamon cottage cheese sludge with banana
12+-+1

bulgogi chicken & sweet potato
12+-+1

maple berry oats
12+-+1

I just use the sauce with chicken :) I don't really like pork much.

well, maybe I'll give chicken ONE more go to win over my affections...

hopefully not gagging feeling for the rest of the day ... *sigh*

hooray for tuna...wonder if bulgogi works with tuna ... maybe not LOL

I cracked today and had some golden friend chicken (5 pieces), altho it tasted good i honestly couldnt really enjoy it. Greasy unhealthy food is expensive and in the end is not worth it. After that i am actually more determined to eat healthy 24/7.

Neighbour Darren had this epic stirr fry hokkein thing waiting for me when I returned from class. He's wonderful and is like having a husband, without all the crap attached (and sex unfortunately!) lol

nom nom nom

stirrfry.jpg

JZ seriously, this must stop. I see this 10 hours into my fast and I'm ready to eat my arm off now lol That egg white omelette looks amazing!

Just a question, with the protein fluff, do you guys use casein and gum each time or is there a few different methods???
CCM and JZ, thanks for the insights. I will give it a go.

With that said I think I've mastered the protien pancake last night. Deadset was like a chocolate pancake from pancake manner!

FU to drinking shakes, I'm eating that sh!t now lol

Had tea at Ballarat went to the beechworth bakery
I had 1 port pie and 1 beechworth pie also 1 choc big m
0f85f801.jpg

And dessert i had 2 of these
8563a611.jpg

It was yummie

CCM and JZ, thanks for the insights. I will give it a go.

With that said I think I've mastered the protien pancake last night. Deadset was like a chocolate pancake from pancake manner!

FU to drinking shakes, I'm eating that sh!t now lol

yep, protein pancakes rock. Best protein brekkie ever.

Casein is OK but not the best for pancakes.
If you can, add a little banana to the pancake batter or sweet potato (JZ and I both have recipes and lots also on = PROTEIN POW(D)ER ! )

postwork out meal.

250g cooked chicken breast
350g celery raw
415g baked beans
130g tuna

990 kCal
135g protein
65g carb

YUMM!!

I think I'm eating too much. For the last few days I've only been recording half the baked beans. And wondering why I've been feeling different. More full than usual.

postwork out meal.

250g cooked chicken breast
350g celery raw
415g baked beans
130g tuna

990 kCal
135g protein
65g carb

YUMM!!

I think I'm eating too much. For the last few days I've only been recording half the baked beans. And wondering why I've been feeling different. More full than usual.
In the context of this thread, I highly doubt that would be yum, even at the best of times...but whatever floats your boat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.