• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah one of my favourites!!!!!!!
One of! So what is your favourite Vivian? Okaaaay, you may have more than one favourite....name them please....:)

One more question..do you prefer a gelato over an ice cream, or a sorbet over a gelato...I mean any preference (I realise some fruits for example are best made in a certain way, like lemon is best as a sorbet for example...

Some people prefer fruity flavours over (say) nut flavours ...you?!

Fadi.

Last edited:
One of! So what is your favourite Vivian? Okaaaay, you may have more than one favourite....name them please....:)

One more question..do you prefer a gelato over an ice cream, or a sorbet over a gelato...I mean any preference (I realise some fruits for example are best made in a certain way, like lemon is best as a sorbet for example...

Some people prefer fruity flavours over (say) nut flavours ...you?!

Fadi.

For me, gelato over ice cream ... but I love a good semifreddo too (I make lots).
Fave traditional flavours are gianduja, pistachio, coffee, chocolate.

I like lemon made as a sorbet OR as a semifreddo .. both are lovely, just different.
I really love passionfruit sorbet!

But i make a lot of my own gelato etc so I make up funky flavours. Torrone (nougat) and then maybe salted caramel smashed into chocolate gelato with shortbread or crumbled up brownies or sour cherry preserves or brandied kumquats.
The sky is the limit, [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION];

:)

For me, gelato over ice cream ... but I love a good semifreddo too (I make lots).
Fave traditional flavours are gianduja, pistachio, coffee, chocolate.

I like lemon made as a sorbet OR as a semifreddo .. both are lovely, just different.
I really love passionfruit sorbet!

But i make a lot of my own gelato etc so I make up funky flavours. Torrone (nougat) and then maybe salted caramel smashed into chocolate gelato with shortbread or crumbled up brownies or sour cherry preserves or brandied kumquats.
The sky is the limit, @Fadi ;

:)
All nice flavours there Vivian. I manufacture it from scratch, with each flavour having its own unique base. I'm not into the one base fits all, way of manufacturing this divine dessert!

Fadi.

All nice flavours there Vivian. I manufacture it from scratch, with each flavour having its own unique base. I'm not into the one base fits all, way of manufacturing this divine dessert!

Fadi.

I always make my ice cream from scratch, [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION];

what do you mean each flavour has its own unique base? there are a range of techniques. The only thing you need change are ingredients and proportions. Otherwise, same same really.

I always make my ice cream from scratch, @Fadi ;

what do you mean each flavour has its own unique base? there are a range of techniques. The only thing you need change are ingredients and proportions. Otherwise, same same really.
I was referring to commercial manufacturing of ice cream and gelato Vivian.

I was referring to commercial manufacturing of ice cream and gelato Vivian.
[MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION]; ah, well, the big commercial producers don't make ice cream anymore ... it's just gums, flavourings in propelene glycol and other rubbish with some milk added LOL
But the artisan makers are pretty good these days! Making all their stuff from scratch and from seasonal ingredients. Those are great.

I still like to make my own though. Something special about making it yourself, no? Maybe I like the creativity :)

@Fadi ; ah, well, the big commercial producers don't make ice cream anymore ... it's just gums, flavourings in propelene glycol and other rubbish with some milk added LOL
But the artisan makers are pretty good these days! Making all their stuff from scratch and from seasonal ingredients. Those are great.

I still like to make my own though. Something special about making it yourself, no? Maybe I like the creativity :)
That's exactly what I was trying to tell you Vivian. So it's called artisan now. Thank you for that.

Last edited:
ice cream connoisseurs around here :p

beef burrito and broccoli with sriracha
IMG_20140711_191856.jpg

more bacon and eggs with tex mex andsriracha
IMG_20140712_124215.jpg

chicken and veggies
20140712_184130.jpg

butterscotch/peanut/cinnamon puddingwith strawberries and lucky charms 56P/113C/13F
20140712_200215.jpg

had to start of Bastille Day with something traditional, made by a French patissier friend of mine :)

the rest of the day will be celebrating Germany's WC win!!

10518291_900437693304517_5008841_n.jpg

haha, they were seriously easy throw together meals. Chicken boob + sauce in a fry pan. Rice was a chicken rice microwave mix and the veggies are just nuked as well. Nando's peri peri sauce and pandaroo curry sauce were the brands I used. Good macros on both :)

tex mex sriracha chicken and satay peanut cauli rice with enokimushrooms
IMG_20140715_150420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.