• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good looking omelettes!

one day's worth of food here (plus some more not pictured :smile:) Got to love a good refeed.

turkey,bacon veggie teriyaki stir fry
IMG_20140924_193315.jpg

baked potato chips and broccoli
IMG_20140925_142829.jpg

choc fudge peanut oats with caramel sauce
IMG_20140925_211013.jpg

burrito 1 beef
Screenshot_2014-09-27-06-12-17.jpg

burrito 2 pineapple slow cooked pork
Screenshot_2014-09-27-06-12-35.jpg

chicken, ham salad pita
Screenshot_2014-09-27-06-11-37.jpg

No photos, but my current diet

strong coffee
cardio
scrambled eggs - 2 whole eggs, 8 egg whites, lean ham, tomato, mushroom, brown rice
weights
BCAAS
2 scoops WPI/WPC, 2 scoops vital greens
chicken breast or thigh, veggies, brown rice
red meat, vegies, brown rice or sweet potato
greek yogurt
2 scoops casien in low fat milk.

my diet is far from perfect, but after a 2-3 year layoff from weights and eating good I am sure it will do for a while!

'Protein Pudding'

- 2-3 scoops of Choc Protein (I use Dymatize Elite Choc or Choc Mint - needs to be a WPI/WPC mix as 100% WPI doesn't mix as well)
- Put in small amount/s of water until its a semi running paste
- mix in fruit
- put more fruit and coconut on top
- Put in freezer for an hour or 2

*** If I have any Cottage Cheese I'll mix acoupe of spoonfuls in aswell

Had a crack at making bacon and egg muffins -

- 12 eggs
- few bits of bacon
- cheese

- mixed together - 20 mins in oven

[MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; nice!!

I had the mixed grill plate at the local Greek cafe for lunch. Not bad. I didn't have the pita bread tho!
Chicken, pork and beef skewer plus pork cuts and a Greek beef pattie!

01795c63630a26a21bef258de6d100e8.jpg

@Rugby88 ; nice!!

I had the mixed grill plate at the local Greek cafe for lunch. Not bad. I didn't have the pita bread tho!
Chicken, pork and beef skewer plus pork cuts and a Greek beef pattie!

01795c63630a26a21bef258de6d100e8.jpg

Fuck that looks good! Might get a shish plate from Ali baba tomoz

low cals = bulk volume

Mexican chicken and cheesey cauliflower
IMG_20140927_135818.jpg

Mexican cheesey chicken and cheesey veggies
IMG_20140929_193335.jpg

Cheesey roo burgers, onion and broccoli with balsamic glaze
IMG_20140928_183606.jpg

LOL. Not very much skill required for these! But yeah, very tasty for minimal cals. Average weight of meal would be close to 1kg so keeps me full for a bit :)

Been writing up a few meal plans for clients. I have no idea how people eat so little haha.

LOL. Not very much skill required for these! But yeah, very tasty for minimal cals. Average weight of meal would be close to 1kg so keeps me full for a bit :)

Been writing up a few meal plans for clients. I have no idea how people eat so little haha.

Looks like you are using a keto diet?

that is the outcome yes but not the goal. Based on Lyle McDonald's UD2 but modified a little for my schedule and weigh in requirements :)

after a toasted BLT for brekkie, tuna and stir fried veg for lunch, strawberries for snack and portuguese chicken for dinner ...

I reckon I will have earned a serve of cappuccino blondies, yeah?

Love coffee and white chocolate!!

1391397_823426511041194_1469463463_n.jpg

after a toasted BLT for brekkie, tuna and stir fried veg for lunch, strawberries for snack and portuguese chicken for dinner ...

I reckon I will have earned a serve of cappuccino blondies, yeah?

Love coffee and white chocolate!!

1391397_823426511041194_1469463463_n.jpg

they look awesome as per usual CCM, but coffee does not belong in desserts :) (non coffee drinker)

amazing Viv!

S&P calamari and baked potatoes (nice and crispy!)
IMG_20141002_193942.jpg

garlic, sriracha and various spices slow cooked beef and mushroom thing
IMG_20141001_192901.jpg

vanilla oats with reece’s PB cups and caramel sauce
IMG_20141002_203439.jpg

not pictured: subway smokey bbq beef sub (recommended!), another oats dish but cheesecake flavoured with blueberries and caramel, mashed sweet potato with peanut flour, cinnamon and maple syrup. (will become a staple)

Lunch was duck breast

y2epepa5.jpg

Dessert was a almond milk lava cake

rarebere.jpg

Ingredients

e7u7equ7.jpg

Here's what it looks like all combined together. I've eaten this a few time but thought I'd mix it up and add some grated well naturally dark chocolate (whole bar 45 grams)

Cooked it for 2 minutes in the microwave and voila.
a6y5u9u7.jpg

Like I said never cooked it with the chocolate before and to my amazement it all sunk to the bottom creating a delicious (and aesthetic) 2 tier pudding style dessert

Here's the macros

agebemam.jpg

Beef 2 min noodles my daughter decided against.

Got beans soaking, thinking about trying a bit more vego food though it seems you need cooking skills for that.

Careful with those sugar free chocolate bars. They're something stupid like 500 calories for 100g. May as well have regular chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.