• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
F

frankgrimes

Hi Everyone - bit about myself, 10years+ of lifting before having kids 8 years ago..this put my gym visits on hold :(

Stats pre kids, 5 foot 9, 42, did ~5-10 courses (Standard stuff...courses consisted of usually(Not all together!) sust 250, bold/eq, test prop, stan...and even the old sheep bladder test you used to be able to get lol)..pct was Nolv....peak shape was ~92-95kgs, 10% bf.

Post having kids, minimal exercise, poor diet, weight blew out to 105, plus drinking/partying a lot.

18months ago, got off the grog, changed my diet, and started hitting the gym again....absolutely loving it...been 6-8 months at the gym now, 5 days a week, and the old muscle memory is a wonderful thing(plus the steroid like growth you get when you first go back lol)....anyway, stats now, 78-80Kgs, 8% BF, and lifting strength is getting close to what I used to do.

Now - On to the short course question.....due to work commitments, I have to travel interstate each month for a week, so Im pretty much limited to a 2-3week course....not ideal, but my work isnt going to change anytime soon.

Was thinking of doing a stan only course (As I did get quite good results from it last time I used it)....understand Im not going to put on mass size, but dont want to...gain preference is lean muscle, keep BF sub 10%, and I think ~85Kg mark would be a good number for my height/goals...so short course, 4 weeks off, then another short course...small lean muscle gains, over time....but again, never tried short courses, so open to suggestions

Then I also thought about a test prop only course, or potentially stack it with dbol(Or drol?)....but having been out of the game for quite some time, Im open to suggestions....pct would be Nolv/clomid (as needed)

Cheers! Thanks in advance for any feedback.

So you want to do 3 week cycles because 1 week every month you travel interstate?

Not worth it bro.

Or use a long ester like Test E and pin twice per week and the week you travel just pin once that week just before you leave. Your best option.

So you want to do 3 week cycles because 1 week every month you travel interstate?

Not worth it bro.

Basically yes (Can push it out to 4 weeks)- Short cycle, stick to short esters/half life, quicker onset/more immediate effects...I understand this is not ideal, and I could potentially do an 8 week+ course (But it would mean taking certain substances on a flight, which I would rather not do lol)....but from the reading Ive done, it has been successful, plus w/ short cycle, less sides, quicker recovery.. etc

If not test prop, perhaps TNE or Suspension? (ED, pre workout?)

Cheers

Or use a long ester like Test E and pin twice per week and the week you travel just pin once that week just before you leave. Your best option.

Fucken genius Shrek :D I know you've done your far share of Steroids but is that the best you've got :D

PMSL!

Hmm...interesting....could be an option...my week interstate, gym access is limited (Theirs a gym, but equipment-wise, quite poor)...thats my only concern.....If I went enanthate, stack(Bold/deca/tren even?) or keep it simply, only enanth, given my "situation"?

Cheers

Yeah, I'm prolly not really here to contribute anything constructive other than take the piss out of Shrek so feel free to delete my posts.

Prolly not too many peeps in here too familiar with AAS. Plenty very familiar with ASS!

Hmm...interesting....could be an option...my week interstate, gym access is limited (Theirs a gym, but equipment-wise, quite poor)...thats my only concern.....If I went enanthate, stack(Bold/deca/tren even?) or keep it simply, only enanth, given my "situation"?

Cheers
Test, bold, deca, tren... fark you must be a Pro needing all those compounds.

Test, bold, deca, tren... fark you must be a Pro needing all those compounds.

lol...no mate...Test E and stack with one of them....or just run with Enanth....sust 250 + EQ worked very well for me in the past.

cheers

How about something novel and different, just train hard instead of looking for a short cut and taking illegal drugs.

It actually does.

No drugs, no worry about flights.

Train three weeks and while away for a week do body weight training/running/walking/sprints/HIT or make use of the limited gym he mentions, easy as.

How about something novel and different, just train hard instead of looking for a short cut and taking illegal drugs.

was that the reason behind your consideration of Squatting and Deadlifting daily - to boost an old Man's Test levels?

was that the reason behind your consideration of Squatting and Deadlifting daily - to boost an old Man's Test levels?

Was more of a thought about hyper-adaptation, ie sending the body into a 'panic' mode forcing it into change.

Not sure if it works like that, and for the last few weeks my training has been a little inconsistent due to travel and work commitments as well as building a house.

So considering some options.

Hoping to definitely give the squat and dead lift daily thing a run.

Was more of a thought about hyper-adaptation, ie sending the body into a 'panic' mode forcing it into change.

Not sure if it works like that, and for the last few weeks my training has been a little inconsistent due to travel and work commitments as well as building a house.

So considering some options.

Hoping to definitely give the squat and dead lift daily thing a run.

Got any pics of your House?