• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I should also apologise for my flagrant disrespect of the term "City" given how I very loosely applied it to my hometown.

Press the picture button on the post toolbar and insert the link in the box that appears then your photos will show on screen instead of links

Or use the forum link in your hosting site which.is tge one with

We found some 5mm industrial insertion rubber in 12,000mm x 1500mm sheets....I believe it was out of Toowoomba...The best price in Australia we could get. That is three whole sheets which costs about $900 i think, but nearly a third of that was bloody transport costs.

I will try to find the details of the mob we bought from.

If you can find decent lengths of conveyor belt of cuts that would be good also.

The shed is pretty big NightFallTech, it is 15m x 12m, so 180 square metres. The gym area is one third of the shed, so 60 squares @ 5m x 12m.

It is the 5 station muscle motion multi jungle that gym direct sell. It was not cheap, but the specs were the same as the commercial gear that Maxim sell (steel thickness, etc) and the steel rope ratings far exceed the weight stacks and it cost less than half of the so called full commercial brands.

Once you factor in usage rates you can see that it will last for years. I just need to be wary of dust on the uprights (clean and oil as maintenance once a month - should take about 15 minutes).

I know this not from any manuals but from my job, so should be a piece of piss.

My current gym

Commercial power rack
Gym direct bar
SSB
Texas power bar
Pendlay bar
Trap Bar
2 x standard bars
Curl bar
200kg bumpers
200kg rubber coated
200kg ivanko calibrated
4 pairs of adjustable DB handles + heap of standard plates
Flat bench
Shitty adjustable bench
Dip stands
GHR

Want to get a strongman log at some stage.

Have added strongman log now.