• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I dont know if I could bring myself to train alone in a home gym....I love the vibe you get from a big busy gym with the music pumpin....

I dont know if I could bring myself to train alone in a home gym....I love the vibe you get from a big busy gym with the music pumpin....

Amazing how different people are, if I had to go to a gym I would not train, I hate the atmosphere, mostly full of wankers in my opinion. And I have tried many different gyms and hated them.

I have attended Sydney PTC and liked it, but too far from my place to consider joining, but will be attending again on Saturday for a training session.

Amazing how different people are, if I had to go to a gym I would not train, I hate the atmosphere, mostly full of wankers in my opinion. And I have tried many different gyms and hated them.

I have attended Sydney PTC and liked it, but too far from my place to consider joining, but will be attending again on Saturday for a training session.

Yea mate true...for me I get half my buzz off other wankers being in the gym lol

I can see how that would work!

Sydney PTC is a good gym, but it's not a gym in the commercial gym sense anyway, I really like it, and if they had one in my area I would be there, great people serious about training and passionate about what that do.

At this stage will be trying to get there once a week anyway for their lifting workshops, while hoping they will open one up in my area.

Might have to open one myself!!:rolleyes: just don't know enough about lifting yet.....

301630_10150269118849315_514379314_7901754_6750430_n.jpg

This has been PTC Adelaide for the past 8 or so months. Will be moving out into a roper place in the city soon/

ok try again

The Man Cave

Muscle Motion Commercial rack + dip attachment
ABC Power Bar
285kg Random oly weights
MM Flat Bench
Chinese ez curl and tricep bar
butchered hi low cable machine made from an old cable gym
10mm Toro lever belt
big ass chalk bucket

attachment.php

Attachments

• 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
301630_10150269118849315_514379314_7901754_6750430_n.jpg

This has been PTC Adelaide for the past 8 or so months. Will be moving out into a roper place in the city soon/

Did you get the "Band Attachments" put on or did they come with the rack fuzz? I wouldnt mind getting some welded onto my rack if its possible..

The Man Cave

ABC Power Bar
285kg Random oly weights
MM Flat Bench
10mm Toro lever belt
big ass chalk bucket

Nice work, jelous.

ok try again

The Man Cave

ABC Power Bar
285kg Random oly weights
MM Flat Bench
10mm Toro lever belt
big ass chalk bucket

Man that looks tough, a real dungeon gym.

PS next time just copy and paste the 'IMG Code' and the photo will just appear in your post.

PPS or just edit your above post:)

well look at that, cheers mick, i suck at computers

roughly 2 years of collecting bits and pieces to get to that. in reality i need another 4x20's and a nicer hi low cable setup and i can retire from adding shit. don't do dumbells, too retarded.

maybe some heavy KB's (64+80)

aah fuk it never ends who am i kidding

make a DL platform next

well look at that, cheers mick, i suck at computers

roughly 2 years of collecting bits and pieces to get to that. in reality i need another 4x20's and a nicer hi low cable setup and i can retire from adding shit. don't do dumbells, too retarded.

maybe some heavy KB's (64+80)

aah fuk it never ends who am i kidding

make a DL platform next

Easy to make, and you will love it, it's the best thing in my home gym and mine is only basic!!!

@Fuzzy: Man i love that set -up, you got the best weight storage tree I ever seen mate, where did you get that sucker.

@Gilly: Mate the man cave is awesome, love that rack, wish I had one.

black muscle motion rack with hi/low pully
muscle motion bench with new wider pad
shitty oly bar with 6x20's, couple 10's,5's, etc (170kg of plates)
home made weight tree
hollow bar and std weight plates for curls
square weights off a total gym for the pully system.

I have just installed this, 23rd of December is when it went it, love it so far and makes working out at home so easy.
400205_10151065095175262_683515261_21995715_612072558_n.jpg

I am picking up some power ropes from Iron Edge this weekend so will be able to do some good "finishers", at the moment my finishers consist of 100 burpees or 100 KB swings.

Very nice Drift, I just love those racks.......Mate is that a MM commercial flat bench in black? ... I like it :) If its the bench I'm thinking of, me wants one:p

Very nice Drift, I just love those racks.......Mate is that a MM commercial flat bench in black? ... I like it :) If its the bench I'm thinking of, me wants one:p

Yeah it is, it's a great little bench and really good for the stuff I am doing at the moment. I am looking at getting an adjustable one soon though as I want to start doing some incline and decline lifting.

And a cautionary tale - don't let this happen to you...:eek:

washing001.jpg

I spat the dummy, though, when I came home to find wet clothes also hanging from my shiny new bar. :mad: