• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Took a few hours I guess,but I work slow:p

Was sick of having the dumbbells all over the floor as well, been wanting to do this fore ages, easy to do really, just have to do it.[/QUOTE
Great job with dumbell rack mick ,i thinking of doing a welding course so i can make some gear myself ,mate i haven't forgot about the padding for the preacher curl as soon as i find it i will let you know mate .

That's cool, I am still looking for vinyl I like to recover all of my equipment, so it's all the same, will make a new pad if you can't find it.

But busy with other stuff at the moment, so if it turns up let me know and I come round to pick it up. Thanks:):)

Did you decide what plates yet?
Yep, ended up getting 2 x 15kg Oly plates, black rubber same as my current set.
Got them from Cyberfit in Western Sydney, he's a lovely guy. Also got a red powerband, smallest size for mobility work and assisted handstand push ups ;)

Yep, ended up getting 2 x 15kg Oly plates, black rubber same as my current set.
Got them from Cyberfit in Western Sydney, he's a lovely guy. Also got a red powerband, smallest size for mobility work and assisted handstand push ups ;)

He is a top bloke really good to deal with. He has some bumpers now that are a wicked copy of an eleiko and pretty cheap think i'm gonna spend the tax return on 4 25's

He is a top bloke really good to deal with. He has some bumpers now that are a wicked copy of an eleiko and pretty cheap think i'm gonna spend the tax return on 4 25's

I told him to join this site, hes banned apparently lol!
He trains with and uses his stuff in the gym!

His prices align with if not slightly cheaper than the big guys, but for me to travel 170kms for 2 plates I rate him high! Glad someone else knows about him!:cool:
Tax return will be spent there too.....

I told him to join this site, hes banned apparently lol!
He trains with and uses his stuff in the gym!

His prices align with if not slightly cheaper than the big guys, but for me to travel 170kms for 2 plates I rate him high! Glad someone else knows about him!:cool:
Tax return will be spent there too.....

Totally negotiable on big buys too with good freight prices. He sources or gets all the gear made in china for him and sells direct no middle man markup. He charged me $80 for a cheapy oly bar bloody bargain and it was identical to the ones in my old commercial gym. Some of the gear is crap but some of it is really good and cheap his oly bench setup is beast and around 300, would be a nice edition to the home gym.

2012-05-29%25252006.20.08.jpg

She's pretty mate. Where'd ya buy her?

Trojan fitness Joondalup, it's NOT a commercial rack by any stretch, but it was cheap, rated to 370kg, came with dip handles and since Im fifo it will only be used 3 or 4 times a month, it suited me perfectly!! Best of all, I picked it up on the day!!!

I have $300 to splurge on expanding my home gym and I'm tied between a GHR (basic but can also do hypers on it) or bigger sets of kettlebells 24kg, 28kgs, 32kgs (to do UDL's at home, I have the strap that holds them together and tthe boxes for height)
Really undecided......... I am set for plates now.

$300 for a GHR??
Story: my husband is buying me a present because of birthday reasons, he's spending $300. If I put $100 - $150 of my own cash in it will get me one. Cyberfit west syd.
But I wouldnt spend that entirely on KB's....... it would be max $300
Ya gettin' me?:confused: