• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Very nice Gettingbigger, Nice enclosure, assault rack looks the business. Is that 2 sets of ironmasters I see :eek:

You must rate them highly to buy a second set... Thinking about buying a set myself but rather pricey for the 90lb kit and then the extra extensions..

Very nice Gettingbigger, Nice enclosure, assault rack looks the business. Is that 2 sets of ironmasters I see :eek:

You must rate them highly to buy a second set... Thinking about buying a set myself but rather pricey for the 90lb kit and then the extra extensions..

I wish lol! Just an extra set of handles buddy for the wife. I really rate them but am considering getting a set of fixed dumbbells if I can find a decent price.

I wish lol! Just an extra set of handles buddy for the wife. I really rate them but am considering getting a set of fixed dumbbells if I can find a decent price.

There was a set on ebay not too long ago ... 5-65kg, well priced ...

If you ever want to get rid of the IM's ;)

Slowly putting my own gym together after moving to Perth Hills, Always after plates for more premade Dumbells, adding whenever I get spare cash, must get more mats.

img0050fd.jpg

imag0375b.jpg

imag0356as.jpg

Nice set-up you got there mate..

Awesome shep too.. Can't wait for mine to mature a little more and have in the gym with me.. Do you train with him inside?

Nice set-up you got there mate..

Awesome shep too.. Can't wait for mine to mature a little more and have in the gym with me.. Do you train with him inside?

He's only 9 months old, hence the ends of a lot of my equipment has been chewed, the gym now smells more of Vicks Vapo Rub than sweat...

But yeh most of the time he comes down and crashes out pretty well, can't wait until he settles abit more though

Drifter, Your gym space looks wider than mine which is a converted garage to a single room. I have about 3 inches either side of an Olympic bar. So about 7 1/2 foot in my garage.

281cm wide.

Heaps of space really.

For reference, the black rubber floor mats are covering 210cm of the floor width wise.

Last edited:
My garage minus car :)
The car needs to be moved in order to bench and dead lift :)

w9zn10.jpg

Muscle motion power rack
140kg of rubber coated plates
1 cheap china bar
1 womens olympic power bar
10 to 25kgs db @ 2.5 intervals
25 to 40kgs db @ 5 kg intervals <--- got these locally. Thanks power plus fitness for price matching
Commercial bench <--- got these locally. Thanks power plus fitness for price matching

Below the rubber mats are 2 pieces of particle board glued together

about 3m wide.
The mrs owns a 3door yaris and fits comfortably. This is a townhouse though.
Mate across the road parks his hummer in the garage

I'd put a pic of mine up but it's under the patio near where the paper is laid out for my dog to do her business.

Argh i wish i had the money to make my own gym! I have an empty garage with plenty of space begging to be made into a training area