• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So glad my power rack doubles up for crossfit purposes ;)
3aa5a1a1-6751-36b6.jpg

What a waste of a rack :D

I'll be getting ordering some rings soon. Awesome for dips and pullups. Can't believe how expensive wooden ones are though!

One day I might even be able to do an iron cross... aboycandream.jpg

Got lots of ideas from here when hunting for the new home gym, pictures are terrible but end result is great in my books! It's a 3x3 room, 245cm high and i'm 6'3''. More space would be great but i can do everything except standing overhead work.

Went ABC barbell (BOP220) - Great service and worked with me for delivery

Force USA rack - Found this in a local store and it got rid of my quality worries, it's enough for my needs.

Ironmaster bench/crunch attachment/pull down attachment, Iron master dumbells/kettlebell - very happy with all of this and sams was great to deal with. The bench is a tad narrow but solid as a rock so i'll adjust without much hassle (old gym bench was wider). Lat pulldown is okay on lighter weights but i don't like the feel when it's body weight or more, this is okay though as i got that part mostly for the partner
local weights, clark rubber mats, chalk, power perfect II's on the way

db008.jpg
db013.jpg

Tax time.
Thinking of adding some battling ropes but undecided about 1.5 and 2 inch ropes. I'm thinking 2in is going to be a shoulder injury waiting to happen....?
And some dumbbells. Adjustable set on a stand.
Thoughts?

Tax time.
Thinking of adding some battling ropes but undecided about 1.5 and 2 inch ropes. I'm thinking 2in is going to be a shoulder injury waiting to happen....?
And some dumbbells. Adjustable set on a stand.
Thoughts?

I would go the fixed dumbbell route for convenience.

New chin rack I built today! Purchased the multi chin bar from Gymdirect!! So happy with it!

Attached some DIY suspension straps and just waiting to come across some 2inch pipe to make a dip stand at the rear of it!! Then it'll be perfect :)

3ce593ad-fe1d-392f.jpg

3ce593ad-fe3f-0e71.jpg

Tested it out tonight and im very happy with it!!