• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Chill. I have made about 3 threads this week. One about soap, one about pants and one about fruit juice. That is all I can think of. Is that too much?

:D

I think we need a thread about which soap to use when you spill juice on your pants.

Last edited:
Two nuns were having a bath
One nun says, "Where's the soap"
And the other nun says "It does, doesn't it"

What did you think about the BN thread deletion? Probably due to your outburst. ?

Yeah I know that. I always have pretty good reason to get steamed up. Getting steamed up online is good, coz you don't end doing something which will get you charged with assault lol.

I only posted about half of my grievances too lol. Took my anti-psychotic medication last night so I'm cool now <-that's a joke Vonframm!

What the fuck are you bastards talking about
Are you still making soap [MENTION=18530]Reide[/MENTION]; ?
What about making your own makeup