• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey, you know what?
I've had many skanks sponge off me, smashing my yeyo, ordering shit in restaurants they can't even pronounce and ringing room service like the shit is free, hey why not Grunta is paying.
So for a change, I enjoy seeing the tables turn for once.
I'd rather not state the obvious Grunta but maybe you should stick with your wife rather than hooking up with these freeloading skanks.

I'd rather not state the obvious Grunta but maybe you should stick with your wife rather than hooking up with these freeloading skanks.

BTW, when we finish at Albert Park today, all the boys will be on the piss after till next morning, not me, going home at 6, have dinner reservation for 7:30 with the wife and kids.
Now that is new for the GP weekend, even missus is shocked.

Yes I did and I'd rather not have

i-d-like-to-offer-moral-support-but-i-have-questionable-morals.jpg

still working, have to. pretty shitty coz im not exaxtly in the frame of mind for dealing with bs.. or standing bored on a door with just your thoughts

still working, have to. pretty shitty coz im not exaxtly in the frame of mind for dealing with bs.. or standing bored on a door with just your thoughts
I hear you, I hear you loud and clear brother, but I really need you to listen to me right now, please.

First let me share the formula. When you're down and hurting, you're going to need me. When I'm down and hurting, I'm also going to need you okay. The reason for that is simply this: I'm not feeling your pain, even though I can fully understand it and sometimes empathies with it (if I have gone through a similar experience). And at nearly 50, you can bet that I have gone through similar experiences ok.

Right at this moment in time, I am not in your circle of pain, only you are there. What does that mean? It means I can think very clearly using my rational mind. You on the other hand, don't see or are unable to fully utilise your rational mind, because you're deeply hurting. So you rely on your emotional mind instead. And that's when things get screwed up big time. Nothing's wrong with the emotional mind, but there's a time for everything, and now it's not its turn to enter the chaotic and fully messed up world of your troubled mind. I'm here to listen to your emotions, and in turn rationally evaluate what action needs to be taken, and what needs to be prioritised.

I'm not here to judge you one way or the other, that I promise. I am here if you need to let off some emotional steam to a brother who's willing to listen and help if possible.

If you do drink, I ask you not to during this extremely critical time, where one (a single 1) false move on your part, and you can kiss your security license goodbye. Then your problems would really escalate to a new level. We don't want that to happen ok.

I'm here for you (even if you don't like me much I know), but I'm still here and will always be here for you throughout this difficult times that you're going through brother. Take care.

Last edited:
BTW, when we finish at Albert Park today, all the boys will be on the piss after till next morning, not me, going home at 6, have dinner reservation for 7:30 with the wife and kids.
Now that is new for the GP weekend, even missus is shocked.
There's hope for you yet Grunta

dont do it grunta. go out with the boys

Not wise Bro, wife bought me a gold 4 day pass to the Malaysian GP in 2 weeks time.
The boys and I will have 5 days in KL to get smashed while the wife's take the kids to Hong Kong Disney.
So don't want any episodes like the taxi driver waking her up at 6am cos he can't get me out of the back of the taxi.
This could send the wrong message about my behaviour and give her unnecessary concerns when I'm in KL.

Not wise Bro, wife bought me a gold 4 day pass to the Malaysian GP in 2 weeks time.
The boys and I will have 5 days in KL to get smashed while the wife's take the kids to Hong Kong Disney.
So don't want any episodes like the taxi driver waking her up at 6am cos he can't get me out of the back of the taxi.
This could send the wrong message about my behaviour and give her unnecessary concerns when I'm in KL.
Certainly words of wisdom, don't want to raise the suspision there could be trouble on the trip before you even leave...

Certainly words of wisdom, don't want to raise the suspision there could be trouble on the trip before you even leave...

Or even worse Neddy, instead of rocking down at the KL GP with the boys, I could find myself lugging stuffed toys with feet full of blisters around Hong Kong Disney with the wives and 9 kids, of which 7 are not mine.

Or even worse Neddy, instead of rocking down at the KL GP with the boys, I could find myself lugging stuffed toys with feet full of blisters around Hong Kong Disney with the wives and 9 kids, of which 7 are not mine.
Id walk out before it got that bad, hahahaha

My wife doesnt like me going to gym, doesnt cook special meals for me if asked, apparently having a child and being at home all day is busy

What you need bro is a 1m long piece of rubber hose, with some grip tape on one end.
You think them ISIS gents would put up with that shit?

My significant other has rediscovered the nightlife with her new group of friends from work and needs all weekend to recover. No special meals coming my way here!

There is also a new rule that everything has to be organic or she will throw it away/won't eat it because her naturopath said so. No biggie except that organic stuff costs twice as much as regular stuff..

I think I am going to be single again soon lol.