• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
we were going to, immigration issues stopped us.

because i would be taking her for alot of money in the divorce
Immigration? Foreigners get married in the USA all the time though?

I'm not sure you would have much luck getting paid out in a divorce after such a short period of time. Also De facto break ups are treated the same as marriage these days I thought?

Immigration? Foreigners get married in the USA all the time though?

I'm not sure you would have much luck getting paid out in a divorce after such a short period of time. Also De facto break ups are treated the same as marriage these days I thought?

would be nice but im sure she would just dissapear back to the states. only lived together about a year. she has taken everything, im pretty much fucked.

fucken scammers. Better kick my miss out now, its 5-1/5 months, don't want it to hit 6 months and then she loots everything lolol

fucken scammers. Better kick my miss out now, its 5-1/5 months, don't want it to hit 6 months and then she loots everything lolol

Think of the bigger picture here. She could take half your Quest bars! Better safe than sorry...

not married, shame really as it would me calling the shots
How's that?

I think your priority now ought t be hanging onto your security license by doing your best to have those alleged assault charges dropped brother. I wish you all the very best, and please, always look at the bigger picture and figure out what's most important to you today. If you can take care of today and do your best to keep your chin up, you'll find the tomorrows will take care of themselves. Look after yourself brother, and we're here to support you through these difficult and trying times, never forget that okay.

I think it's certain that Genics had nothing but his own interest I my mind from the beginning
How can a woman have any respect for a bloke that sponges off her

What if she was a GILF and all he had to do in return for said sponging was to offer himself up for a bit of muscle worship?

I think it's certain that Genics had nothing but his own interest I my mind from the beginning
How can a woman have any respect for a bloke that sponges off her

Hey, you know what?
I've had many skanks sponge off me, smashing my yeyo, ordering shit in restaurants they can't even pronounce and ringing room service like the shit is free, hey why not Grunta is paying.
So for a change, I enjoy seeing the tables turn for once.

Take her to the cleaners, like many of them have done to blokes.

After my mate broke off with his ex, the kunce told the cops he threatened to shoot her, so they took his shot gun collection, he loved those guns, were antiques, Italian made, never used, just a collection.
This bitch did it just to get back at him.

A devastated dog lying sat the grave of his owner. Why not love dogs?

yymq3tblornspfozzw201.jpg

Fight for your dog @Genics ;