• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
fml.

shit has gone south with the mrs in a big way. **** ran off with our dog..and has filed an avo and assault charges against me based on bullshit..all so i can no longer attempted to get the dog back..spent most of yesterday evening in the slammer..out on bail now. she knew the dog was originally in my name (even though she ran off and had her chip details changed) so when i threatend to go to the police if she didnt bring her back (she has already claimed she would, but didnt) she countered by going to the cops and making a statement i assaulted her a while ago. ironically i didnt go to the police as i didnt want her to get into trouble.... now she is trying to land me in it for our 4k a week house. cops are a bunch of ****s, all they have is her statement, not a shred of evidence yet were happy to lay charges and file the avo..all very convinient so now i have no way of trying to get my dog back..dont want that kunce back..just want my dog :(

That sucks the big one.

Similar thing happened to a mate of mine about three years ago, cops came to his work where is a factory manager to arrest him, as she claimed she had fears for her safety and he was being violent, which I know he wasn't, I have known him since we were kids, he would not hurt a fly, has not got a violent bone in his body, all the while she was rooting some guy she met on Facebook behind his back which came out later:mad:

Cops don't have a choice in the matter, with the Domestic Violence Legislation, if she makes a statement they have to put you before the courts, no if's no but's no may be's. Their hands are tied, most women especially the crazy ones know this, and will run to the police and claim Domestic Violence, cops then MUST by legislation apply for an AVO and if she makes allegation of assault they MUST arrest you and put you before the courts, it's a fucked system if you ask me.

Not the cops fault, but the laws fault.

Best start keeping track of everything in a notebook, ie if she contacts you, messages you, gets someone else to contact you, write down times, dates, and what is said and the circumstances.

If you did assault her, then well good luck, if not I hope karma gets her back.

Last edited:
Good dogs are hard to find, no way would I let anyone take my dogs, I would fight to the end.

Na not worth it.

She took the dog, who cares, everyone thinks their dog is special, easier to get another one than try and fight it in the legal system to get it back.

fml.

shit has gone south with the mrs in a big way. **** ran off with our dog..and has filed an avo and assault charges against me based on bullshit..all so i can no longer attempted to get the dog back..spent most of yesterday evening in the slammer..out on bail now. she knew the dog was originally in my name (even though she ran off and had her chip details changed) so when i threatend to go to the police if she didnt bring her back (she has already claimed she would, but didnt) she countered by going to the cops and making a statement i assaulted her a while ago. ironically i didnt go to the police as i didnt want her to get into trouble.... now she is trying to land me in it for our 4k a week house. cops are a bunch of ****s, all they have is her statement, not a shred of evidence yet were happy to lay charges and file the avo..all very convinient so now i have no way of trying to get my dog back..dont want that kunce back..just want my dog :(
How long ago was it that you got married??

That sucks the big one.

Similar thing happened to a mate of mine about three years ago, cops came to his work where is a factory manager to arrest him, as she claimed she had fears for her safety and he was being violent, which I know he wasn't, I have known him since we were kids, he would not hurt a fly, has not got a violent bone in his body, all the while she was rooting some guy she met on Facebook behind his back which came out later:mad:

Cops don't have a choice in the matter, with the Domestic Violence Legislation, if she makes a statement they have to put you before the courts, no if's no but's no may be's. Their hands are tied, most women especially the crazy ones know this, and will run to the police and claim Domestic Violence, cops then MUST by legislation apply for an AVO and if she makes allegation of assault they MUST arrest you and put you before the courts, it's a fucked system if you ask me.

Not the cops fault, but the laws fault.

Best start keeping track of everything in a notebook, ie if she contacts you, messages you, gets someone else to contact you, write down times, dates, and what is said and the circumstances.

If you did assault her, then well good luck, if not I hope karma gets her back.

yeh its fucked mate, probably get my security lisence pulled as well so lose my lively hood. all on her say so. got a fucking pitbul of a lawyer onajor mates rates so should get
off.

not married, shame really as it would me calling the shots
I thought you got married in Vegas or something

A rhetorical question if I may......if you aren't calling the shots now, what makes you think you'd be calling the shots if you were married.

I thought you got married in Vegas or something

A rhetorical question if I may......if you aren't calling the shots now, what makes you think you'd be calling the shots if you were married.

He has minimal concept of reality.

stuff my wife/husband/partner/gf/bf does that annoys me" Thread

Dogs are like kids everyone thinks their dog or kid is special when in reality they are all just shitting and pissing everywhere like everyone else's. At least with dogs you can just get rid of them when you are sick of them.

Yeah I find it a little weird how people get so attached to their dogs and will do anything and spend anything to fix or whatever...

A friend recently lost her dog and me and another good friend of hers offered to take him out the back and take care of business instead of taking him to the vet and for her to go choose another dog, instead she argued and complained etc to use and took him to the vet where he died walking around inside the vets after a couple of blood tests which still set her back $500. For $1 we could have taken care of it and for another $150 she could have had a new dog from the pound.

we were going to, immigration issues stopped us.

because i would be taking her for alot of money in the divorce

Sorry mate, but that's just not how it works, your the male and regardless of what happened or goes down or who bought the money in she will get everything, you'd be taking her for nothing.......

bazza your on ignore, but im guessing you have nothing nice to say anyway because your an absolute kunt of a human being.

Thanks for letting me know I'm on ignore and in the process doing the exact opposite of ignoring me. Well done.