• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
@tartaris drop the tribulus the rest is ok to take with the res100.
be sure to get in plenty of healthy fats.

If you have an over production of estrogen you may need to play with your dose from 2 caps per day up to a maximum of 4 caps per day.

Consider the tribulus dropped!

Thanks again. Will keep you posted on progress.

Received my order very fast. And a free singlet, can't complain about that. About to start this week so will post how it goes. I know it may have been mentioned earlier, but is it more beneficial to take on empty stomach first up in the morning and then again just before bed at night like other test boosters?? Cheers

Received my order very fast. And a free singlet, can't complain about that. About to start this week so will post how it goes. I know it may have been mentioned earlier, but is it more beneficial to take on empty stomach first up in the morning and then again just before bed at night like other test boosters?? Cheers

Yes it will absorb better if you can have it on an empty stomach or very little food in your stomach.

I have had it with food and without and there isn't much difference i can tell it still works either way for me.

Is there any kind of statistics or studies that can be pointed out in general about the measurable increase in athletic performance as a result of increased testosterone levels?

Also I was wondering if it was safe to take regularly - how many months of the year - are there negative consequences to an elevated testosterone level? Also would there be any withdrawal symptoms?

And last question, I think there was a brief comparison in this thread to the claimed effects of Res100 and a cycle of Test with the idea being that if the claims were true, it would be raising Testosterone levels to a similar level to that which a regular injection of testosterone would do. What are your thoughts on this? In your mind is there even a place for the test cycle at all?

Is there any kind of statistics or studies that can be pointed out in general about the measurable increase in athletic performance as a result of increased testosterone levels?

Also I was wondering if it was safe to take regularly - how many months of the year - are there negative consequences to an elevated testosterone level? Also would there be any withdrawal symptoms?

And last question, I think there was a brief comparison in this thread to the claimed effects of Res100 and a cycle of Test with the idea being that if the claims were true, it would be raising Testosterone levels to a similar level to that which a regular injection of testosterone would do. What are your thoughts on this? In your mind is there even a place for the test cycle at all?

As for studies that reflect increase in athletic performance vs testosterone levels you wont have much luck finding anything its so vague a female with low testosterone levels can still be a great athlete. What you can say is and show in studies is an increase in testosterone even a small 20% improvement will result in better long term results, more muscle faster recovery, less body fat gains etc.

There are no withdrawal symptoms when you stop res100 other than over a period of time testosterone levels will return to a lower level "usually" You can take it almost year round, i always recommend 5-10 days break between bottles i know some guys that run it 365 days a year but it is a good idea to have a short break in between bottles.

The claim for testosterone levels compared to the testosterone levels of someone on a steroid cycle was not directly just res100 it was the ultimate stack combined with a healthy diet and plenty of healthy fats. 3-4 people have now had similar results with the stack but as said you need all aspects in order to make the most of it, its actually not an easy thing to get your testosterone levels to go about 40% above the normal lab range.

As for your question is there a place for steroid cycles? well i have had over 10 years of steroid use and have come out the end of the tunnel and have seen many come and go i think steroids are by far one of the most dangerous long term killers out there the havoc they have on your cholesterol thus cardiovascular system has not been studied enough and there is many many guys under 40 dead who all appear to be in the best health of their lives on the outside, sadly the inside tells a different story.

This link container 108 dead bodybuilders, WWF, strongman etc average age is 38..... Middle Aged Dead Bodybuilders

Todays society is very image driven and many guys under 30 who attend the gym take steroids in a few years time some will be a statistic.

I dont want to tell people what to take or not take I have tried that it didn't work but the info is here and there is plenty more out there to read.

Hey guys new here. I just got some jungle warfare extreme from the internet and i have researched this product and ingredients for aproximatly 12 hours total. Every hour that goes on gets more frustrateing. They are in a red transperant container with blue caps inside. Ghe reccomended dose 3 per day. The ingrediants read:

Patent pending IR/exr me time release maximal oral
Bioavailable pro hypertrophic propietry matrix 727mg
Basella alba extract, nettle root concentrate
3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (dvthf) bitter mellon extract
Resveratrol conjugated coleonol extract

Other ingrediants:

Gelatin microcrystaline cellulose modified cornstarch magnesium stearate silica

Now... Im aware there is an original that isent readily available anymore which is apperently more desireable. They were in a clear container and had purple wrighting.

Has anybody had any experiance with the Aus one with the listed ingredients above ?
What were your gains ? Any info would be great. Thanks :)

Wouldn't bother with it dude.
Get some DAA instead.

Daa gave me massive testy shrinkage actually got quite painfull loll pretty sure it was sucking thd sweet test straight out of salty nuts. Lol I would rather put my nuts through a meat mincer than put up with that again. It felt like you had just had dry sex in jeans for 3 hours.

@tartaris drop the tribulus the rest is ok to take with the res100.
be sure to get in plenty of healthy fats.

If you have an over production of estrogen you may need to play with your dose from 2 caps per day up to a maximum of 4 caps per day.

Been on it since my last post with 2 caps/day (1 every 12 hours). NOt really seen much difference at this stage. I have taken 2 caps this morning and will take and continue to take 2 every 12 hours. Might be something in my head, but certainly feeling a little *toey* this afternoon.

I was hoping that my libido would have kicked up a bit since I started a keto diet a few weeks ago, with a lot more fats being consumed during that time (first carb up this weekend).

Question: If I find that 4 caps/day gets me to a level I'm happy with, do I continue to maintain at that level, or would you recommend dropping it back after that? As much as I'm not a tight arse, $90/month on a test supp certainly adds up!

Been on it since my last post with 2 caps/day (1 every 12 hours). NOt really seen much difference at this stage. I have taken 2 caps this morning and will take and continue to take 2 every 12 hours. Might be something in my head, but certainly feeling a little *toey* this afternoon.

I was hoping that my libido would have kicked up a bit since I started a keto diet a few weeks ago, with a lot more fats being consumed during that time (first carb up this weekend).

Question: If I find that 4 caps/day gets me to a level I'm happy with, do I continue to maintain at that level, or would you recommend dropping it back after that? As much as I'm not a tight arse, $90/month on a test supp certainly adds up!

$90 a month on a supp that may increase test levels?

Fuck me.

You really need to ask yourself whether a minor increase in test levels will actually make any noticeable physical differences to your body

Thats crazy... if you actually need testosterone because your levels are low its actually roughly the same price to buy prescription testosterone @ around 150-200mg per week if you are a candidate for HRT. Absolutely mind boggling who would pay $90 per month for a "supplement" that may work as Sticky said earlier.

Thats crazy... if you actually need testosterone because your levels are low its actually roughly the same price to buy prescription testosterone @ around 150-200mg per week if you are a candidate for HRT. Absolutely mind boggling who would pay $90 per month for a "supplement" that may work as Sticky said earlier.

Its less than half that price lol.

You shouldn't be doing a keto diet, your body is operating less efficiently compared to a normal balanced diet with plenty of good complex carbs and healthy fats. This makes hormone production less too since the body will be in survival mode and wanting to use what energy it is provided for vital functions such a brain, heart and lung anything else such as testosterone is not as vital and thus whatever energy you have left over from your diet can then be used for it, you need a "normal" diet.

The only reason you would need a higher dose of res100 would be from over production of estrogen most common in those with higher levels of body fat. min dose is 1 cap 2x daily and max dose is 2 caps 2x daily, do not exceed 4 caps per day.