• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haven't had a chance to update this in a while, we have had lots more reviews many via email and phone as of late, plenty of success stories and totally changed my life kind of deals.

1 that i thought i would share with you.

One guy has called me many times he was put on HRT and has been discussing coming off as he doesn't like the injections or being on it for life, he pre HRT blood levels were just within range at 9nmol/L (this seems quite common these days) I finally convinced him to follow my protocol we used res100 with the ultimate stack in combination with a HCG re-start, 4 weeks later whilst still on HCG his test level was 29nmol/L, we then stopped HCG and continued res100 with the ultimate stack for another 6 weeks, bloods came back today as 24nmol/L with LH and FSH all within normal ranges, this is 6 weeks post stopping HCG and 10 weeks post stopping HRT, a very successful recovery.

He has also noted sexual health has improved along with general feelings of wellness.

Careful ON, too many success stories and the govvy will put a ban on the products and make 'em prescription only!!

114.49% Increase in Testosterone Levels on Average.
We have many blood tests from users mostly after taking res100 however we do have several tests which are all before and after results. They can be found here: http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/
Review # 1,3,6,12,40,64,79,82.
The average before result from these tests was 10.875nmol/L
The average after result from these tests was 23.325nmol/L
This increase is an average increase of 114.49%
In addition to this the highest result in these tests was a level that went from 9nmol/L to 27nmol/L in only 30 days with the lab range being 8-28nmol/L.
Real People Real Results

What I mean is, my understanding is that I have to go to a GP to get a request form and then I take it to QML/Sullivan and they take my blood... I was wondering if there is a way to bypass going to the GP because it is a waste of time and money.. I probably won't do the testing if that is the case...

What I mean is, my understanding is that I have to go to a GP to get a request form and then I take it to QML/Sullivan and they take my blood... I was wondering if there is a way to bypass going to the GP because it is a waste of time and money.. I probably won't do the testing if that is the case...

Can't you find a gap free doctor that just bulk bills??

"Greyhound live baiting: Nine of 22 trainers had life bans cut

Almost half of the 22 Queensland greyhound trainers banned for life over the live baiting scandal that threatened to bring the industry to its knees have had their penalties dramatically cut.
In the 12 months since revelations of the "likely widespread" use of the outlawed practice, nine trainers, including four who were found to have engaged in the outlawed practice, had their penalties dropped on appeal to periods of between five and 10 years."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...e-bans-cut-20160215-gmutsc.html#ixzz40GEzESQ1