• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lastnight at the gym, there was a well built woman with good shoulders and arms training until close.

My training partner and I were at the locker section collecting our belongings, I handed him his sunglasses and keys etc and said "This is kind of like the Blues Brothers".

"Sunglasses", check, "Keys", check, then my training partner said: "We have a full tank of gas", then I said: "... and it's 106 miles to Chicago", at that point the bodybuilder chick was near us and started laughing then said "Amen to that".

It's good to see that some hot chicks can have a sense of humour and respect good movies.

Great stuff, is it great to see some still appreciation for one of the BEST movies ever made....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUyG-1T2Ck]The Blues Brothers "106 miles to Chicago" - YouTube[/ame]

two kids both spotting rat tails and walking around like heman
they load up the decline press with about 20kgs one gets under and does his thing while his mate walked off somewhere else
next thing we hear this squealing , he got stuck under the bar with 20kg on it , his mate rushed back and helped him

Last night...

Saw brosef doing team barbel flat bench press with 40kg...

You know the struggling twisted up legs in the air type form while his spotter lifted the bar for him... Looked like an abortion!!!

Then he immediately stood up and barbel curled the same bar for reps straight off the bench rack... Form was like???? Ok actually....

What da?:eek: