• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Some dude I've never seen before wearing a tight ass tshirt and something that resembled skins but was prob some cheap knock off..full length tights, with no shorts. I actually wanted to fucking hit him. He was doing some fucked up curls on the cable crossover, then would sit on a bench for 5 minutes and then walk around before more sets of curls. Fuck he was weird.

I swear to god I saw some Indian dude tonight in those cheap compression pants with a t-shirt even tucked in. I've seen chix wit looser pants it was fuckung gross I thought of this post straight away..I don't understand why you wouldn't at least wear footy shirts on top.

those compression pants are a joke, I have no idea why novices would be wearing it apart from a closet desire to appear sexy.

those compression pants are a joke, I have no idea why novices would be wearing it apart from a closet desire to appear sexy.

Or a closet homo! I felt weird trying a pair on I couldnt bring my self to be seen in public with them. Feels like a wedgie and my nuts was getting compressed. Guess my big ball genitics are made for them either way!

Or a closet homo! I felt weird trying a pair on I couldnt bring my self to be seen in public with them. Feels like a wedgie and my nuts was getting compressed. Guess my big ball genitics are made for them either way!

its not the best look with a bit of a gut hanging over the top but been wearing them or underarmour boxer jocks for bikram yoga.

Had a good swim, proper swimming! And saw sonny bill Williams and Luke odonnell leaving as I arrived. Sonny bill is one fit looking mofo. Odonnell is huge.

Had breakfast Sunday morning at Waverley Park at 8am and saw some of the older Hawthorn boys running lap (Lake, Sewell, Hale). There I was hoeing into my eggs benedict.

Yeah Taurus...That O'Donnell is just a machine. I was told once that they did some tesing a few years back and he hit harder than anyone in the comp (NRL).

I might have this wrong but I got told his impact got measured at something like 12 times gravity.

Yesterday on the way back from gym this fuckin old bird talking on her mobile phone wandering across a 4 lane fuckin road road dressed to the hilt holding up the traffic thinking it is her god given fuxk right to cross wherever and whenever she felt like it, needless to say I gave her a piece of my mind on the way past telling the old c&*t to get of the fuckin road and use a crossing......I have no doubt the people on the other end of the phone would have been appalled at the language...

I saw a guy and I'll assume his Mrs standing side by side at the cables doing synchronised tricep pushdowns, closely watching one another. This was followed by synchronised kneeling cable crunches.

Every time i read this thread, It makes me so glad i dont go to a gym to lift...

My Thai boxing gym has no ego what so ever, Its beautiful

Yesterday on the way back from gym this fuckin old bird talking on her mobile phone wandering across a 4 lane fuckin road road dressed to the hilt holding up the traffic thinking it is her god given fuxk right to cross wherever and whenever she felt like it, needless to say I gave her a piece of my mind on the way past telling the old c&*t to get of the fuckin road and use a crossing......I have no doubt the people on the other end of the phone would have been appalled at the language...

Your a curnt of a bloke lad