• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This kunce wearing those monkey shoes, like sports shoes with the toes separated.
WTF? :eek:
I thought they were rock climbing shoes but my mate rectums they are some sort of post exercise recovery shoes.
By the look of him, you'd think the kunce be lucky to be recovering from a heart attack never alone intensive exercise, and as far as rock climbing, maybe a set of stairs at best.

Does anyone know what purpose those ridiculous things serve, besides making you look like a monkey?

This kunce wearing those monkey shoes, like sports shoes with the toes separated.
I thought they were rock climbing shoes but my mate rectums they are some sort of post exercise recovery shoes.
By the look of him, you'd think the kunce be lucky to be recovering from a heart attack never alone intensive exercise, and as far as rock climbing, maybe a set of stairs at best.

Does anyone know what purpose those ridiculous things serve, besides making you look like a monkey?
haha

I've seen those. I think [MENTION=8557]chocchillimango[/MENTION]; has a pair...

Vibrams..

Barefoot runners basically.. pretty fecking comfy once your feet adjust to em.

Vibrams..

Barefoot runners basically.. pretty fecking comfy once your feet adjust to em.

Will have to take your word on that.
Personally I would not wear them if they made my cock 2" longer............................not that it needs it, just saying.

Will have to take your word on that.
Personally I would not wear them if they made my cock 2" longer............................not that it needs it, just saying.

I don't wear em but wear something like em but they look like a shoe

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

LMAO I have a pair of vibrams. I wear them when deadlifting. They are pretty much the same as being barefoot but the sole gives me a bit of grip on the platform.

i have baby soft feet and when I lift heavier weights, it's odds on I could slip and slide on the wooden floor LOL

they are super comfy and really good in the gym.

I don't like to squat in them though as my soleus likes the do wins better.

monkey shoes hahaha

I call them hobbit feet.

Crossfit and Paleo seem to promote them, I have only ever seen crossfitters who also eat paleo wear them:cool:

yeah they are favored by the barefoot running crowd who don't like sticks going through their feet. They are dead flat and there is no cushioning to speak of. You really need to be running on something soft or a forefoot runner.

lol'd very hard! That might have been me, wearing them monkey shoes. Got my pair of vibrams today and wanted to strut it out at the gym. :)
I am thinking they would be great for deadlift and squats, or at least an improvement over the pair of converse I usually wear.

lol'd very hard! That might have been me, wearing them monkey shoes. Got my pair of vibrams today and wanted to strut it out at the gym. :)
I am thinking they would be great for deadlift and squats, or at least an improvement over the pair of converse I usually wear.

No, Jungman No, don't do it, life's not that bad, there is still hope for you.

Young lad in the gym, cant of even been 16! Built like i was at that age, mild sneeze would of snapped him in half. Was all over the place with form, went over told him to forget weight and just focus on form. Was so weak couldnt even do proper form with tiny weights, didnt really know what to say.. So though fuck it and went back to my rope pulls!

An empty gym, this morining.
I was the only one in there.
Felt like running around naked and hugging all the benches.
Lucky I didn't cos this other kunce walked in 10 minutes later.

Saw this guy doing what I suspect is a stiff dead lift but standing on a box so half a metre or so off the ground. The kicker was that his deadlifts did not go lower pass this knees!