• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah well don't you forget stage 1.5 either

lol
I actually thought of that as I was typing the last post out. Thought there was too many suspicious eyes around to get a sly shot in the mirror... Would have to had started a flex-off and pretended I was taking a selfie

Just remember. Don't call her a kunce, and you should be all good

ausbb has developed many bad habits in me, not to mention working on minesites where everyone calls anyone kunce so i'm known to let it slip

Maybe they were banking on her getting stapled to the ground, then giving her CPR.

Haha probably see another post come up in here about some random dude going against the bro code and white knighting a chick in the squat rack

Nice job on stage one, compliment not required cos you saved her arse, did you make her laugh? Very important to release them endorphines, they come back for more.

Yeah, she gave a little chuckle with a "Well that was a silly idea wasn't it?" after I bailed her out

Have to start stalking her workout times, never seen her before now but I have been going to another gym more often.

Yeah, she was clearly embarrassed so I didn't dwell on it. In hindsight I should have said something like "You would have thought all these bros sitting around would have been a bit quicker to help you out" ;)

She had 50kg on her back, not that I cared, at least she was squatting. Probably didn't weigh much more than that anyway!

Stage 1.5 = demonstrating her proper squat mechanics such as squeezing the glutes hard against those pink panties, chest out (tight spandex top necessary), and the requirement to spot her in all future lifts.

One bloke, fat guts with 13" arms training his two mates every day at the camp gym...They do the same thing every day, dumbell rows and seated cable rows....
He struts around like he's ronnie coleman...

3 ladies in my S&C class yesterday (one being my fiancé) all floor pressing up to 40kgx5 and then drop setting to 30kg for max reps ranging from 21 to 30. 2 around 60 kg and one short lady would be 50kg max. Pretty bloody strong for a typical commercial gym class I thought

All of them doing full chin-ups for reps too.

My strong Mrs :)

1154_518074648245957_1137825909_n+%2528Medium%2529.jpg

Last edited:
KFG also has one of these 'stunners' we're talking about.... l doubt she could lift too much but she can bang out a pullup without kipping.