• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Next, we'll have people showing up at the gym with bitch pads all around their neck, bike gloves on their hands, and respirators on just to do DB curls at the rack. Not happened yet at my gym but judging by the state of things it's only a matter of time folks!

So you mean I can't rock up like this?

Bane_TDKR3.jpg

Fark, bunch of tough talkyn, non padded, sick kunce in this thread :rolleyes:
Not sure if I'm worthy of entry.

This is why bitch pads/gloves/respirators shouldn't be used by default at the gym.. In fact gym managers should put them away and only hand them out upon request. Sure the traps get a bit butthurt the first time the knurling kisses them, but after a a few more tries the pain goes away. I'm sure the delts (or clavicles if you slip lol) aren't too pleased after doing front squats the first time either. So put a bitch pad all the way around the neck before front squats/cleans then? lmao..

Next, we'll have people showing up at the gym with bitch pads all around their neck, bike gloves on their hands, and respirators on just to do DB curls at the rack. Not happened yet at my gym but judging by the state of things it's only a matter of time folks!

Squatting with a pad? Say no more…….

libra2.png

girl skipping rope with a sports bra which didn't quite fit.....;)
Hnnnnnng!

Ghost rope skippers than proceeded to sit in the corner and yarn for half an hour... Think they may have been worshipping me. Should I have asked for payment/supplements??

The reason the pad is dumb is because when you have a large amount of weight on your back, you obviously want it as stable as possible. The pad makes it a lot easier to roll on your back. Do that at your sticking point and your COG is going to be messed up.

Saw a guy wearing a belt on the lat pull down.

girl skipping rope with a sports bra which didn't quite fit.....;)
Pretty much this today... Very minimal support. She must have seen the grin on my face though, only did a couple of jumps and promptly turned around to face the other way. I just watched her arse bouncing instead

Pretty much this today... Very minimal support. She must have seen the grin on my face though, only did a couple of jumps and promptly turned around to face the other way. I just watched her arse bouncing instead

HAhaha, yeah that'll happen, been there before.........:D

Must be. Thought this would be a busier time of year with all the 17 year olds getting around but I'm loving it