• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i must confess, last week i did wear 150g merino wool leggings (black) under my merino wool running shorts i use for training.

i must confess, last week i did wear 150g merino wool leggings (black) under my merino wool running shorts i use for training.

Mebbe don't where those while training in NZ.

593157.jpg

^^^^^
isnt the Velcro supposed to be on the palm?
anyhow, a fan belt and gumboots work just as well.

saw some clueless kunce balancing his feet on a bosu ball while attempting to to blast strap pushups. Thankfully he gave up before he could tear his rotator cuff (as far as I could tell)

feel bad not saying anything, but given that I'm a fat powerlifter with a beard and chucks in a commercial gym, most people don't take me seriously.

3 quarter length camo tracky dacks, skin tight grey singlet (one of those stretchy ribbed cotton ones), beanie hanging off the back of his head, Toms.

Build like a brick shit house though. I guess that's the secret.

A young fella last night asked me how much the pole weighed..

A fair enough question but I don't think I've ever heard a barbell called a pole before.

Just talked to an 84 year old guy at jetts just starting to train now. Full body routine that looked better than most people's I've seen training here. Fucking respect to that.