• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You need to find one like @Repacked ; cheap for casual visits
Yeah there is another I am going to try around the corner from my joint this weekend... 20 bucks a week, no joining or admin fee and can pay month by month. More family orientated...squash courts, pool etc. Also have a crèche so I can drop the little fella off to give the Mrs a break.

Will maybe go twice a week for some "me" time and do a couple of workouts from home as well.

Yeah there is another I am going to try around the corner from my joint this weekend... 20 bucks a week, no joining or admin fee and can pay month by month. More family orientated...squash courts, pool etc. Also have a crèche so I can drop the little fella off to give the Mrs a break.

Will maybe go twice a week for some "me" time and do a couple of workouts from home as well.

Where in Brisbane are you again mate?

North, at Bridgeman downs mate.
Was gonna check out club coop's at carseldine.
I was a member at good life 18 months ago but it is just crazy busy these days at them clubs.

Some dickhead throwing the curl bar on the ground after each set of standing curls and just carrying on like a general tool. Put up with it for a while, then told him that if he can't put it down properly, don't fu*king lift it in the first place.

Some dickhead throwing the curl bar on the ground after each set of standing curls and just carrying on like a general tool. Put up with it for a while, then told him that if he can't put it down properly, don't fu*king lift it in the first place.

Think this same dickhead came to my gym and attempted deadlifts in the same general tool fashion, fuken noisy kunce dropping the bar from ball height.

Think this same dickhead came to my gym and attempted deadlifts in the same general tool fashion, fuken noisy kunce dropping the bar from ball height.

Deadlifts are one of the only times where I reckon it's justified, but even then only if it's with some weight. Don't be doing sets of 10 and then dumping it. But standing ez curls ffs....school holidays I guess.

Did a bit of spanish last week for the first time in ages, and the cardio section is now half crossfit. This one dude was doing overhead presses and was letting the bar come smashing to the ground. I looked around like WTF, the PTs should be on to this guy for ruining equipment. Then I see them all cheering and laughing. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.